Seeking Primary Care Physicians for full-time opportunity - $40,000 sign-on bonus
La Clinica is looking for family medicine physicians for our five team-based ambulatory primary care sites. Our team-based approach to patient care means you are part of a care team passionate about working in community health. You will have the chance to develop and cultivate patient relationships by managing your patient panel.
At all our primary care sites, our multi-disciplinary teams focus on providing excellent medical care and supporting our patients' emotional and social needs, both adults and children. These teams include a mix of physicians, family nurse practitioners, physician assistants, integrated behavioral health teams, nurses, MAs, registration personnel, and team leads. Each team has a clinical leader, and our practice also employs a psychiatric nurse practitioner and a child and adolescent psychiatrist. Our primary care sites provide outpatient services with no inpatient or obstetrical responsibilities.
- $40,000 sign-on bonus
- $235,000-$269,000 per year
- $10,000 relocation
- La Clinica encourages a work/life balance with full-time employees generally working a four-day week, with four weeks of paid vacation per year to start, in addition to a week of CME.
- Participation in the on-call rotation is optional, with additional compensation.
- We are a National Health Service Corp (NHSC) loan repayment site with a medical HPSA score of 13.
-We strive to create a comprehensive benefits package that considers the needs and expectations of our providers.
- Successful applicants must have graduated from an accredited medical school and have completed a family medicine residency with board certification or board eligibility.
- We prefer experience with low-income children and families and in migrant and community health.
- English language fluency is expected, and Spanish language proficiency is valued.
- Applicants must possess an active medical license (MD or DO).
-Applicants must also possess CPR certification and an active DEA license
Join La Clinica and make a difference. Build your career and find fulfillment in providing care that truly matters. We believe you are more than a family physician, and we are more than a job. As a federally qualified health center, La Clinica serves people who need us the most through exceptional, affordable, compassionate care. We understand that to provide good care, our providers need to feel cared for too. La Clinica promotes a healthy work-life balance, offering flexible scheduling options, comprehensive benefits, and wellness programs designed to support your overall well-being.
La Clinica welcomes providers with a deep sense of passion for the underserved. We value cultural diversity and teamwork, and we love our patients and enthusiastically treat them with the same care, respect, and dignity that we would our friends, family, and neighbors because that is who they are.
Located in Southern Oregon, nestled between the Cascade and Siskiyou mountains. The Rogue Valley and surrounding area in Southern Oregon offer:
- Breathtaking natural scenery
- Extensive trail systems and large parks with rivers and lakes
- A quick trip of just a few hours to the beauty and recreational opportunities of the Oregon coast
- Local cuisine, microbrews, and wine
- Mild climate year-round that’s drier than Eugene and Portland
- Outdoor recreation
- Vibrant arts and entertainment activities