Ongoing Interventional Radiology Locums Opportunity | Flexible Scheduling
We are seeking BC/BE Radiologists to join our client's team for an ongoing locums opportunity. This is a 3-month contract with the ability to renew.
Occupation: Physician (MD/DO)
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3-month contract (with the ability to renew)
Employment Type: Contract
- As a radiologist, you will use your skills and various medical imaging techniques to produce visual representations of specific areas of the body in order to diagnose medical problems and monitor treatment.
- Must have the ability to utilize medical imaging technologies, such as X-rays, CT scans, ultrasounds, and MRIs to successfully execute and interpret images in order to aid the diagnostic and treatment process.
- Variety of shifts available
- Travel included if required
- A+ Malpractice plus tail coverage
- Online timesheets
- Weekly payroll
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Evaluating patients’ medical histories to ensure the various medical imaging procedures will not harm them.
- Suggesting alternative medical imaging techniques, when necessary.
- Informing patients about the medical imaging process
- Using devices such as computer tomography (CT) scanners and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) machines.
- Performing or directing radiology staff to carry out image-guided, diagnostic procedures.
- Working with radiology lab technicians to perfect image quality.
- Interpreting the results from diagnostic imaging procedures to determine diagnoses.
- Communicating and discussing results and diagnoses with physicians.
- Compiling written reports of results and diagnoses.
- Following medical protocols for resuscitation, bleeding, infection, or other emergency situations, when necessary.