Part time/Full time, licensed therapist |100% Remote | MA
Our client is revolutionizing the treatment of mental health conditions for kids and teens. Their innovative technology achieves better outcomes and leads to happier, healthier lives while ensuring stigma, costs, and logistics are no longer barriers. Come and be part of a fun, collaborative, supportive, motivated, and data-driven team that’s creating the first scalable and integrated model in mental healthcare for kids and teens.
We are looking for part-time, full time licensed therapist passionate about whole-person, whole family mental health care to join our clinical team. This position reports to a Clinical Supervisor.
**Must be able to work 11AM-8 PM Eastern Time , Monday-Friday and 1-2 Saturdays a month from 7-11AM Eastern Time
- Practice evidence-based techniques to motivate, guide, and help our members meet their goals successfully
- Partner closely with other members of the clinical team, including psychiatrists, coaches, nurses, and behavioral case managers
- Pilot experimental therapy protocols and technique.
- Participate in training on our proprietary curriculum and collaborative care model
- Practicing at the top of your license as a LCSW, LPC, LMFT, or LMHC - fully licensed
- Experience with pediatric trauma work required
- EMDR training preferred
- Licensed in Massachusetts + other states is a bonus
- Tech-savvy and comfortable practicing telehealth via video
- Organized and excited by a dynamic team environment
- Warm and engaging clinical style
- Passionate about helping kids and teens achieve goals
- Availability to work evening hours
- Potential opportunity to work Saturdays