Actively Hiring Spanish Speaking Medical Assistant | Part time
Looking for Spanish Speaking Medical Assistant, where patients come first and you are valued as a team member?
We are seeking a kind and friendly medical assistant or phlebotomist to represent our client and support quality primary care for our patients. In this role you will be managing a workplace medical clinic, seeing patients one full day per week at our partner site in Lebanon, TN and facilitating telehealth visits. Bilingual English and Spanish is a requirement for the role
Part time,Flexible 1 day a week (8 hours shift)
• Facilitate telehealth visits with patients, including taking vital signs, reviewing medical history, answering patient questions, and setting up technology
• Perform phlebotomy procedures involving venipuncture to obtain blood samples
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records
• Work with a small and dynamic team of providers to help patients
• Support patient care by providing care coordination and responding to patient emails, texts, and phone calls
• Follow infection control procedures to maintain a safe and sanitary environment
• Contribute to clinical marketing materials
• Kind and empathetic personality with exceptional customer service skills
• Bilingual in English and Spanish is a requirement
• Availability to work onsite near Lebanon, TN one full day per week with the possibility of adding additional hours in the future.
• Experience performing phlebotomy
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently onsite and as part of a team virtually
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
• Basic computer skills and ability to use electronic medical record systems
• Current BLS certification and COVID-19 vaccination.