Urgently Hiring Interventional Radiologists | Monday-Friday Schedule | No On Call or Weekends | Las Vegas | Nevada
DirectShifts is seeking to expand our team by adding world-class Interventional Radiologists to join on a full-time basis to perform light IR and fluoroscopy procedures in an outpatient setting located in Las Vegas, NV. Our ideal candidate is deeply committed to providing excellent clinical care, collegial, dependable, and collaborative. Our physician team has excellent support from radiology assistants and IT staff to streamline and optimize workflows.
Schedule: Monday-Friday from 7:00am-5:00pm PST
Setting: On-site position, outpatient radiology imaging center
Additional details: No on-call, evening, or weekend coverage responsibilities. Travelling is completely covered.
- Perform light IR procedures including placements/removals of PICC Lines and Ports
- Perform and interpret image-guided Fluoroscopy procedures
- Perform general imaging responsibilities including interpreting X-ray, CT, and US studies
- Collaborate with technical, administrative staff, and medical leadership to provide high quality, comprehensive high-quality patient-centered care
- Must be ABR or AOBR board certified
- 3+ years of experience in Interventional Radiology
- Ability to interpret basic Nuclear Medicine and PET/CT procedures is preferred, but not required
- Fellowship training in Vascular and Interventional Radiology is preferred, but not required
- Currently licensed or have the ability to obtain license in Nevada