Full time, licensed therapist |100% Remote | CA
Our client is revolutionizing the treatment of mental health conditions for kids and teens. Their innovative technology achieves better outcomes and leads to happier, healthier lives while ensuring stigma, costs, and logistics are no longer barriers. Come and be part of a fun, collaborative, supportive, motivated, and data-driven team that’s creating the first scalable and integrated model in mental healthcare for kids and teens.
We are looking for a full-time licensed therapist passionate about whole-person, whole-family mental health care to join our clinical team. This position reports to a Clinical Supervisor.
**Must be able to work 11AM-8PM Pacific Time, Monday-Friday and 1-2 Saturdays a month from 7-11AM Pacific Time!**
- Practice evidence-based techniques to motivate, guide, and help our members meet their goals successfully
- Partner closely with other members of the clinical team, including psychiatrists, coaches, nurses, and behavioral case managers
- Pilot experimental therapy protocols and techniques.
- Participate in training on our proprietary curriculum and collaborative care model
- Practicing at the top of your license as an LCSW, LPC, LMFT, or LMHC - fully licensed
- Experience with pediatric trauma work required
- EMDR training preferred
- Licensed in California + other states is a bonus
- Tech-savvy and comfortable practicing telehealth via video
- Organized and excited by a dynamic team environment
- Warm and engaging clinical style
- Passionate about helping kids and teens achieve goals
- Availability to work evening hours
- Potential opportunity to work Saturdays
- The salary range for United States residents is $70K - $100K per year.
- Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc.
- In addition to your salary, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity, and 401k contributions (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements).