Tele Therapy LCSW Job in NY
We have an immediate need for an LCSW who can do Tele Therapy
An excellent opportunity to provide mental healthcare to
patients in need through a national tele-health company known for its innovative and convenient platform raved by patients all across the country. Choose your hours and shifts and provide therapy via a convenient video conferencing platform. Higher than national average rate per hour and guaranteed schedules make this opportunity most coveted. If you intend to make a difference in atients’ lives and create a thriving practice at the same time, below is your opportunity do so.
· You will function as a therapist in diagnosing,
managing, and treating our clients.
· The scope of practice includes but is not
limited to diagnostic assessment, counseling, psychotherapy, brief treatment,
behavior modification, and essential collaboration with primary providers.
· You should be comfortable using a variety of
psychotherapy modalities, such CBT, ACT, MI, IPT, and psychodynamic therapy.
· You will be following the client’s response to
treatment using a multitude of data driven approaches.
· We look for therapists who are able to tailor
their approach from patient to patient and sometimes session to session.
Knowledge / Skills
· Should enjoy working independently and utilizing
judgment to deliver care and services
· Strong diagnostic and clinical skills
· Comfortable using an EMR and remote
· Compassionate, empathetic, and caring provider
who is non-judgmental toward patients with mental health needs
· Comfortable with being flexible in clinical
approach depending on patient preferences
· Outstanding interpersonal and problem-resolution
· Active license LCSW with at least 2 years of
· post licensure
· Experience in practicing with evidence-based
· Reside in the United States
The Role - Contractor role, providing care during regularly
recurring scheduled hours of your choice (Fee for service, paid for no show
Monday through Friday work schedule (HOURS PENDING)
· No history of Medical Malpractice Claims, verified
by a Third Party
· Authorized to work in the U.S.
· Minimum 8 hours per week