Tele Therapy LCPC Job in TX
We have an immediate need for an LCPC who can do Tele Therapy
An excellent opportunity to provide mental healthcare to patients in need through a national tele-health company known for its innovative and convenient platform raved by patients all across the country. Choose your hours and shifts and provide therapy via a convenient video conferencing platform. Higher than national average rate per hour and guaranteed schedules make this opportunity most coveted. If you intend to make a difference in patients’ lives and create a thriving practice at the same time, below is your opportunity do so.
You will function as a therapist in diagnosing, managing, and treating our clients.
The scope of practice includes but is not limited to diagnostic assessment, counseling, psychotherapy, brief treatment, behavior modification, and essential collaboration with primary providers.
You should be comfortable using a variety of psychotherapy modalities, such CBT, ACT, MI, IPT, and psychodynamic therapy.
You will be following the client’s response to treatment using a multitude of data driven approaches.
We look for therapists who are able to tailor their approach from patient to patient and sometimes session to session.
Knowledge / Skills:
- Should enjoy working independently and utilizing judgment to deliver care and services.
- Strong diagnostic and clinical skills.
- Comfortable using an EMR and remote communication technologyCompassionate, empathetic, and caring provider who is non-judgemental toward patients with mental health needs.
- Comfortable with being flexible in clinical approach depending on patient preferences.
- Outstanding interpersonal and problem-resolution skills.
- Active license (LCC/ LCPC) with at least 2 years of experience post licensure.
- Experience in practicing with evidence-based psychotherapies,
- Reside in the United States.
- Contractor role, providing care during regularly recurring scheduled hours of your choice (Fee for service, paid for no show patients)
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- No history of Medical Malpractice Claims, verified by a Third Party.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Minimum 8 hours per week