Teletherapy LMFT Job in Any State
Impactful Marriage& Family Therapist Job Opportunity!
About The Employer:
Truepill is making high-quality mental healthcare more accessible to people across the United States, via a unique subscription service. Clients looking for help managing mild to moderate anxiety and depression will be able to work with our network of prescribers and therapists to manage and treat their mental health needs through medication management, therapy, or a combination of both, all delivered via a convenient video conferencing platform.
Contractor role, providing care during regularly recurring scheduled hours of your choice (Fee for service, paid for no show patients) Monday through Friday work schedule
- You will function as a therapist in diagnosing, managing, and treating our clients.
- The scope of practice includes but is not limited to diagnostic assessment, counseling, psychotherapy, brief
treatment, behavior modification, and essential collaboration with primary providers.
- You should be comfortable using a variety of psychotherapy modalities, such CBT, ACT, MI, IPT, and
- You will be following the client’s response to treatment using a multitude of data driven approaches.
- We look for therapists who are able to tailor their approach from patient to patient and sometimes session to session.
- Should enjoy working independently and utilizing judgment to deliver care and services.
- Strong diagnostic and clinical skills.
- Comfortable using an EMR and remote communication technology Compassionate, empathetic, and caring provider who is non-judgemental toward patients with mental health needs.
- Comfortable with being flexible in clinical approach depending on patient preferences.
- Outstanding interpersonal and problem-resolution skills.
- No history of Medical Malpractice Claims, verified by a Third Party.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
Minimum 8 hours per week
- Active license (LMFT) with at least 2 years of experience
- Experience in practicing with evidence-based psychotherapies.
- Reside in the United States.