Family Nurse Practitioner, Part-Time (REMOTE)
We are seeking providers for a great part-time telemedicine opportunity.
Our program treats patients who prefer more time and want personalized care from mental health specialists, designed for complex
- The possible hours are Monday - Friday, for 15 minute consultations
- Providing mental health care via synchronous audio/video tele-health visits on our platform, where patients can book visits with a therapist or a doctor or for their mental health and ADHD treatment.
- Patients would enroll in a monthly subscription-based membership that offers an initial consultation with a therapist and monthly medication management with a prescriber, if diagnosed by their provider.
- Patients enrolling in the medication management program have regularly scheduled telehealth visits with clinicians that prescribe, monitor, and manage patients’ clinical progress.
- The patients enrolling in teletherapy typically may have comorbid conditions
NOTE: We will NOT be prescribing benzodiazepines through our programs with “Primary Care Providers”.
- Valid State License
- DEA Certificate
- Ability to practice independently OR with a supervising physician (will be provided)
For additional details, apply now!