Remote PMHNP Job Opportunity, Excellent Pay!
If you are experienced in providing psychiatric and mental health care remotely, this is a great opportunity for you to join this Psychiatric and Mental Health Services clinic as their Nurse Practitioner in Telemedicine. Remote psychiatric and mental health assessments including patient evaluation, diagnosis and treatment are determined and delivered remotely without the need for inpatient visits to the clinic, offering a convenient and effective way to provide clinical services and manage the care of psychiatric and mental health patients. The Nurse Practitioner in this full time position works remotely and manages the scheduling of initial and follow up patient consultations.
- Assess patient conditions in the initial consultation.
- Evaluate patient and formulate a diagnosis.
- Develop, implement and monitor a plan of care.
- Prescribe and monitor medications.
- Provide appropriate counseling and therapies for the patient/
- Track patient progress and collaborate with physicians and other healthcare providers regarding plans of care and treatment.
- Provide mental health education and ongoing support and follow up care for patients and their families
- Current RN and ARNP licenses in the State.
- Current national nurse practitioner certification.
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) certification.
- Active DEA registration.
- Strong diagnostic and communication skills
Bilingual Spanish/English, preferred
Masters degree in Nursing with a concentration in a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner program.
- Nurse Practitioner Mental Health and Psychiatry experience.
- Telemedicine experience is preferred.
This mental health services outpatient clinic prides itself on providing high quality mental health care in a trustful and respectful environment as well as remotely through telemedicine. Their team provides psychiatric evaluation for adult and geriatric patients, medication management, psychotherapy, and dementia screening
Sets their own schedule for remote appointments and consultations
Communication, Customer service, PMHNP, NP, Psych, Prescribing