Remote Mental Health Therapist Opportunity (Part-Time/Full-Time)
Truepill is hiring therapists to join a well-organized team, flexible hours, and permanent remote work.
As a therapist you will manage mild to moderate anxiety and depression cases and will be able to work with our network of prescribers and therapists to manage and treat their mental health needs through medication management, therapy, or a combination of both, all delivered via a convenient video conferencing platform.
- The scope of practice includes but is not limited to diagnostic assessment, counseling, psychotherapy, brief treatment, behavior modification, and essential collaboration with primary providers.
- You should be comfortable using a variety of psychotherapy modalities, such CBT, ACT, MI, IPT, and psychodynamic therapy.
- Able to work independently. No associate licenses.
- Comfortable with being flexible in clinical approach depending on patient preferences
- No history of Medical Malpractice Claims, verified by a Third Party
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Minimum 8 hours per week ,45 Mins video session.
- Active license with at least 2 years of experience post licensure
- Contractor role, providing care during regularly recurring scheduled hours of your choice (Fee for service, paid for no show patients) Monday through Friday work schedule (8 am - 6 pm)