Business Operations Manager
As the Business Operations Manager, you will be at the forefront of optimizing and streamlining our operational processes throughout the business. Your mission is to drive efficiency, enhance productivity, and ensure the seamless execution of our business strategies. This is a high-impact role that demands strategic thinking, exceptional leadership, and a passion for achieving operational excellence.
This is an agile problem-solving role that will service many areas of our business operations including People, Sales, Finance, and Technology operations. You must have an exceptional data-first and systems-oriented approach to project management, and must be able to maintain clear channels of communication across many stakeholders both internally and externally. Your role will require wearing many hats and balancing the priorities of multiple stakeholders.
- Collaborate with department and team leads to develop and implement KPIs and operational metrics to measure the performance and effectiveness of various initiatives across the organization.
- Architect and standup data systems for task management across the organization and develop clear dashboards and reports for board and leadership strategic analysis.
- Develop and maintain a robust employee success program to ensure an efficient onboarding process and ongoing professional development.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Operations Management, or a related field; MBA preferred.
- Proven experience in operations management, with a track record of driving operational excellence.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a diverse team.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience in fast-growth startups is a plus.
- Advanced development proficiency with the following platforms: Salesforce or Hubspot CRM, Zapier, Airtable, Google Worksheets, Quickbooks