Brand Executive - Jakarta
Eden Farm Indonesia
Posted on Wednesday, July 26, 2023
- Increase local awareness and mindshare of the brand through offline presence, campaigns, and events as a media to execute activation programs
- Initiate derivative action plans based on an initiated grand marketing plan to be fitted with local/ regional/ city's characteristics and potentials to ensure maximised presence and enhancing offline engagement that leads to conversion.
- Develop, conceptualise, plan and organise marketing activation programs including trade shows, exhibitions, massive events (conference, summit), and small-group events (workshops, seminars).
- Liaise and work closely with third parties: agency, event organiser, vendor, local media, marketing-partners including but not limited to pitching, media buying, or marketing-partnership scheme.
- Lead and conduct the overall implementation of offline marketing activation programs including overseeing, supervising, reviewing, evaluating and improving the work of marketing-operational level with a seamless flow.
- Progressively update on multi-operational dashboards and project management tools to make sure every single process of each project/ campaign runs as well as the plan (timeline, checklist, dateline, etc.)
- Responsible and taking ownership of the city’s OKRs related to activation and lead-generation process and results within the funnel by maximising acquisition programs.
- Be at the cutting edge of marketing best practises to determine areas of marketing opportunity that can improve the city's marketing performance and company’s growth.
- Keep abreast of current offline marketing trends and stay up to date with the latest best practises in the industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- Min. 1 year of demonstrated experience in marketing activation (in B2B company will be preferred)
- Prior experience in consulting/ marketing/ agency/ handled campaigns and promotional programs and/or other related fields in communication.
- Have experience in handling products that have a lot to do with middle to low segment customers is a plus, because it will be dedicated to handling wholesale (wet market & traditional distributors) and supply (activities with farmers).
- Proven track record of driving brief into successful execution.
- Proven ability to negotiate, persuade and influence related 3rd parties.
- Entrepreneurial and growth mindset with strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter, reliable, know-how-player and able to work independently as well as in teams.
- Proven ability to perform in a fast-paced, constantly changing & evolving work environment.
- Agile and flexible to switch execution plans last minute, if necessary.