Sales & Business Development
Posted on Monday, February 21, 2022
At Emi Labs we are on a mission to increase Frontline Workers’ access to professional opportunities.
This is a 2.7 billion population that accounts for 80% of the world’s workforce. They are digitally invisible, as there’s little to no data available on who they are, their career history, or their skill set, limiting their access to professional opportunities and growth. We're here to transform this by building the infrastructure to make Frontline Workers visible.
Our first step to achieving our mission is to transform the recruiting experience into an easy, human and fair process, for both candidates and companies with high-volume job openings.
Emi, our main product, is an A.I. recruitment assistant that enables companies to engage in a conversation with each applicant to detect interested and qualified individuals while saving Recruiters a huge amount of time by automating tasks such as screening, validating skills, scheduling interviews, and collecting documents.
We were part of Y-Combinator's Winter 2019 batch and in 2022 we have raised an $11M funding round co-led by Merus Capital and Khosla Ventures.
What you'll be doing
We are looking to hire an Account Executive looking to join an early sales team and have an impact on a category-defining company, backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley. This position will report to our CEO. The ideal candidate will have experience selling SaaS products to enterprise customers. We'd love to hear from candidates that worked in the early days of a B2B startup, experimenting with different strategies and track records of achieving results.
Tasks / Activities
- Drive revenue by closing new customers using your SaaS sales experience.
- Generate their own pipeline, independently of our outbound and marketing team.
- Manage the entire sales cycle using a consultative, relationship-driven approach.
- Navigate complex organizational structures and technology stacks as you lead discovery conversations, product demos, and solution discussions.
What we are looking for
- +3 years of experience at B2B Sales.
- +2 years selling SaaS products to enterprise customers.
- Have a previous history of consistent over-achievement against targets, demonstrating from day one that you are obsessed with achieving your goals.
- Comfortable with sales and have experience running the full sales cycle on your own.
- You are comfortable with process and product ambiguity.
- Curiosity and genuine interest in our product, mission, and industry.
- This is a remote position, but you need to be located in the US.
- Ability to travel to clients.
- Selling to the HR Function
What we offer
- 💰 Competitive compensation package that includes a base salary range of $80,000 - $110,000 plus commissions (up to 2x OTE). 401k matching included!
- 🩺 Extensive medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 🧑🏽💻 Flexible remote-first work culture. We work towards goals*
- 💆 Physical Wellness program: full partnership with Gympass at no cost to you.
- 📚 Internal library: Get all the free books - digital, physical - you like, anytime.
- 💙 Passionate and inclusive coworkers located all over the world that are driven to make an impact and fuel the success of Emi.
🇺🇸 This opportunity is open for candidates located in the US only*
Emi Labs is committed to fostering a fair, inclusive, and equal work environment. We believe diversity is crucial to building the best team and solving Frontline Worker's access to professional opportunities, that is why Emi aims to be a leader in workplace equality and move both our company and the industry forward.
Emi is a very dynamic and new startup where growth opportunities are there for the taking! We are just building a team with great impact so now is the best time to jump aboard!
Interested in knowing more about Emi Labs?
- LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/company/emi-labs/
- Web Page: https://www.emilabs.ai/