Demand Generation Manager
Sales & Business Development
United States · Remote
Posted on Friday, March 31, 2023
At Emi Labs we are on a mission to increase Frontline Workers’ access to professional opportunities.
This is a 2.7 billion population that accounts for 80% of the world’s workforce. They are digitally invisible, as there’s little to no data available on who they are, their career history, or their skill set, limiting their access to professional opportunities and growth. We're here to transform this by building the infrastructure to make Frontline Workers visible.
Our first step to achieving our mission is to transform the recruiting experience into an easy, human and fair process, for both candidates and companies with high-volume job openings.
Emi, our main product, is an A.I. recruitment assistant that enables companies to engage in a conversation with each applicant to detect interested and qualified individuals while saving Recruiters a huge amount of time by automating tasks such as screening, validating skills, scheduling interviews, and collecting documents.
We were part of Y-Combinator's Winter 2019 batch and in 2022 we have raised an $11M funding round co-led by Merus Capital and Khosla Ventures.
What you'll be doing
We’re looking for a Demand Generation Manager to join a high-growth tech startup and have an impact on a category-defining company. This position will report to our Head of Marketing and will develop, execute, measure, and optimize demand generation programs for the U.S. market. You will build and execute a scalable mix of demand generation programs in-market to build awareness, engage prospects, and generate pipeline.
The ideal candidate enjoys building campaigns from the ground up, testing new channels and strategies, and measuring the impact of your programs. You are a creative, critical thinker with strong communication, organizational, and planning skills. You are comfortable in a fast-paced, start-up environment and can stretch from strategic thinking to the details of execution.
Tasks / Activities
- Partner closely with marketing, sales, and customer success teams to understand market needs and build a plan to meet goals and objectives
- Execute demand generation programs, including digital campaigns, webinars, database programs, tradeshows and events, and direct mail
- Craft account-based targeted programs and collaborate with sales to execute plays
- Work with sales and BDR teams to ensure end-to-end program success through strong lead follow up and conversions to sales opportunities
- Track, measure and report on KPIs across campaign and channel performance
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of demand generation marketing experience or similar in a high growth B2B SaaS environment
- Track record of leading coordinated campaigns across channels from end to end
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication and project management skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Hubspot (or similar marketing tools), and project management tools like Asana
- You are excited about our mission of increasing frontline workers' access to job opportunities
- Travel for events will be required occasionally
What we offer
- 💰 Competitive compensation package that includes a base salary range of $100,000 - $130,000. 401k matching included!
- 🩺 Extensive medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 🧑🏽💻 Flexible remote-first work culture. We work towards goals*
- 💆 Physical Wellness program: full partnership with Gympass at no cost to you.
- 📚 Internal library: Get all the free books - digital, physical - you like, anytime.
- 💙 Passionate and inclusive coworkers located all over the world that are driven to make an impact and fuel the success of Emi.
🇺🇸 This opportunity is open for candidates located in the US only*
Emi Labs is committed to fostering a fair, inclusive, and equal work environment. We believe diversity is crucial to building the best team and solving Frontline Worker's access to professional opportunities, that is why Emi aims to be a leader in workplace equality and move both our company and the industry forward.
Emi is a very dynamic and new startup where growth opportunities are there for the taking! We are just building a team with great impact so now is the best time to jump aboard!
Interested in knowing more about Emi Labs?
- LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/company/emi-labs/
- Web Page: https://www.emilabs.ai/
See more open positions at Emi Labs
Something looks off?