Customer Success Associate
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Argentina · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
At Emi Labs we are on a mission to increase Frontline Workers’ access to professional opportunities.
This is a 2.7 billion population that accounts for 80% of the world’s workforce. They are digitally invisible, as there’s little to no data available on who they are, their career history, or their skill set, limiting their access to professional opportunities and growth. We're here to transform this by building the infrastructure to make Frontline Workers visible.
Our first step to achieving our mission is to transform the recruiting experience into an easy, human and fair process, for both candidates and companies with high-volume job openings.
Emi, our main product, is an A.I. recruitment assistant that enables companies to engage in a conversation with each applicant to detect interested and qualified individuals while saving Recruiters a huge amount of time by automating tasks such as screening, validating skills, scheduling interviews, and collecting documents.
We were part of Y-Combinator's Winter 2019 batch and in 2022 we have raised an $11M funding round co-led by Merus Capital and Khosla Ventures.
About our Customer Success Team
At Emi we are focused on solving real problems for our clients and for our candidates, which is why we are a customer-focused company. Our customer success team is responsible for leading the relationship with our clients and ensuring they obtain the best results from our projects together. Our team is composed of people with strong client relationship skills who are also extremely data-driven and capable of pivoting between multiple internal teams such as implementation, sales, product, and tech in order to drive results.
What you'll be doing
Customer Success Associates work side by side with managers to drive our clients' results and ensure they become loyal promoters of our platform.
Associates are responsible for getting valuable insights and preparing different analyses to help our customers improve their talent acquisition processes. They act as an intermediary between Customer Success Managers and Tech Support, Learning, and Data Science to get updates on issue resolution, build ad-hoc reports, or request training support for our clients. An Associate´s scope is not limited to a portfolio of clients but he/she will also be required to participate in cross-client initiatives to standardize processes and improve the customer experience.
Your main responsibilities
- Perform consistent and reliable analysis with your client's data.
- Prepare clear and thoughtful insights and recommendations for our client's Business Reviews (gather data, generate analysis and presentations).
- Lead configuration adjustments with the tech team.
- Lead a cross-client project to standardize best practices and drive client's results.
- Engage with clients and lead communications of new features and Q&A sessions.
- Being the trusted partner for the customer regarding their features, data and growth possibilities.
What we are looking for
- +1 year of experience working in a fast-paced customer-facing environment.
- Data-driven and analytical skills.
- Microsoft Excel domain.
- Thrives working in a growing environment, with the uncertainty of an early-stage startup.
- Fast learner and highly proactive attitude.
- Great organization skills.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services) is a plus.
- Fluent English & Spanish Speaker (required).
What we offer
- 💰 Competitive salary: Salaries paid in USD.
- 📈 Stock Options: Stock Options Package as part of your compensation package.
- 🧑🏽💻 Flexible remote-first work culture. We work towards goals*
- 🏖️ Vacations: 3 weeks of vacation.
- 🍼 Paternity leave: 4 weeks of paid paternity leave.
- 🧑🎄 Holiday season: Week off between Christmas and New Year's Eve.
- 💆 Physical Wellness program: we have partnered up with Gympass, a well-being platform that offers the best coverage of top gyms, studios, and activities for you to choose from.
- 🇺🇸 English Classes: Improve your English skills with our in-company teachers.
- 📚 Internal library: Get all the free books - digital, physical - you like, anytime.
🇦🇷 This opportunity is open for candidates located in Argentina only*
Emi Labs is committed to fostering a fair, inclusive, and equal work environment. We believe diversity is crucial to building the best team and solving Frontline Worker's access to professional opportunities, that is why Emi aims to be a leader in workplace equality and move both our company and the industry forward.
Emi is a very dynamic and new startup where growth opportunities are there for the taking! We are just building a team with great impact so now is the best time to jump aboard!
Interested in knowing more about Emi Labs?
- LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/company/emi-labs/
- Web Page: https://www.emilabs.ai/