Marketing Manager - LATAM
Marketing & Communications
Mexico · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, November 1, 2023
At Emi Labs we are on a mission to increase Frontline Workers’ access to professional opportunities.
This is a 2.7 billion population that accounts for 80% of the world’s workforce. They are digitally invisible, as there’s little to no data available on who they are, their career history, or their skill set, limiting their access to professional opportunities and growth. We're here to transform this by building the infrastructure to make Frontline Workers visible.
Our first step to achieving our mission is to transform the recruiting experience into an easy, human and fair process, for both candidates and companies with high-volume job openings.
Emi, our main product, is an A.I. recruitment assistant that enables companies to engage in a conversation with each applicant to detect interested and qualified individuals while saving Recruiters a huge amount of time by automating tasks such as screening, validating skills, scheduling interviews, and collecting documents.
We were part of Y-Combinator's Winter 2019 batch and in 2022 we have raised an $11M funding round co-led by Merus Capital and Khosla Ventures.
What you'll be doing
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager (LATAM) to join our growing, high-performance marketing team. This position will report to our Head of Marketing (based in the United States) and will be a valuable resource to the entire marketing team. Duties will include working with our Demand Generation Lead on developing and executing programs in Latin America, as well as working with our Content Lead on developing content and campaigns targeting Mexico. The goal of our work is to build awareness, engage prospects, generate pipeline, and help Emi grow in Mexico and Latin America.
The ideal candidate enjoys devising and coordinating complex projects, working on marketing campaigns from the ground up, testing new channels and strategies, and measuring the impact of programs. To excel, you will need to be highly organized and effective and have very strong analytical and execution skills. Strong communication and writing skills in both English and Spanish are very important. You need to be comfortable in a fast-paced, start-up environment and be able to work on multiple projects at the same time.
Tasks / Activities
- Partner closely with Demand Generation and Content to develop and execute on complex marketing projects.
- Execute localized demand generation efforts, including executive events, targeted events, 3rd party event sponsorships, direct mail, and digital campaigns.
- Work with our LATAM sales and customer success teams to understand market needs and inform marketing programs.
- Track, measure, and report on KPIs across the projects and campaigns you work on.
What we are looking for
- 4+ years of field or demand generation marketing experience or similar in a high-growth B2B SaaS environment.
- Track record of leading coordinated campaigns across channels from end to end.
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication and project management skills.
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Hubspot (or similar marketing automation tools), and project management tools like Asana.
- You are excited about our mission of increasing frontline workers' access to job opportunities.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required.
- Travel for events will be required occasionally.
What we offer
- 🧑🏽💻 Flexible remote-first work culture. We work towards goals*
- 🏖️ Vacations: 3 weeks of vacation.
- 🍼 Paternity leave: 4 weeks of paid paternity leave.
- 🧑🎄 Holiday season: Week off between Christmas and New Year's Eve.
- 🩺 Health coverage: Up to $1500 per year for local health insurance coverage.
- 💆 Physical Wellness program: we have partnered up with Gympass, a well-being platform that offers the best coverage of top gyms, studios, and activities for you to choose from.
- 🇺🇸 English Classes: Improve your English skills with our in-company teachers.
- 📚 Internal library: Get all the free books - digital, physical - you like, anytime.
🇲🇽 This opportunity is open for candidates located in Mexico only*
Emi Labs is committed to fostering a fair, inclusive, and equal work environment. We believe diversity is crucial to building the best team and solving Frontline Worker's access to professional opportunities, that is why Emi aims to be a leader in workplace equality and move both our company and the industry forward.
Emi is a very dynamic and new startup where growth opportunities are there for the taking! We are just building a team with great impact so now is the best time to jump aboard!
Interested in knowing more about Emi Labs?
- LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/company/emi-labs/
- Web Page: https://www.emilabs.ai/