Business Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
United States · Remote
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
At Emi Labs we are on a mission to increase Frontline Workers’ access to professional opportunities.
This is a 2.7 billion population that accounts for 80% of the world’s workforce. They are digitally invisible, as there’s little to no data available on who they are, their career history, or their skill set, limiting their access to professional opportunities and growth. We're here to transform this by building the infrastructure to make Frontline Workers visible.
Our first step to achieving our mission is to transform the recruiting experience into an easy, human and fair process, for both candidates and companies with high-volume job openings.
Emi, our main product, is an A.I. recruitment assistant that enables companies to engage in a conversation with each applicant to detect interested and qualified individuals while saving Recruiters a huge amount of time by automating tasks such as screening, validating skills, scheduling interviews, and collecting documents.
We were part of Y-Combinator's Winter 2019 batch and in 2022 we have raised an $11M funding round co-led by Merus Capital and Khosla Ventures.
What you'll be doing
You'll be in charge of creating and qualifying the lead pipeline to create sales opportunities. You'll do this by strategically prospecting accounts, working closely with our Marketing Team and Account Executives.
Tasks / Activities
- Design and execute strategic prospecting initiatives for our target companies
- Build a pipeline of qualified opportunities through consultative, strategic conversations with potential clients.
- Develop sales leads and maintain customer relationships with senior execs in the HR industry
- Set the founding blocks for BDRs and overall Sales team.
- Work with your dedicated Account Executives to identify ongoing strategic targets
- Share and leverage BDR's and sales best practices across teams from different industries and geographies.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Relevant experience or internships preferred in prospecting, inside sales, business development, high technology exposure, marketing, direct sales, or IT consulting.
- Highly motivated, tenacious, self-starter with a resilient personality.
- Creative, experimental, and data-driven mindset.
- Ability to hold intelligent and meaningful, executive-level conversations.
- Salesforce.com knowledge is a plus.
What we offer
- 💰 Competitive compensation package - OTE salary $60k - $90k - 401k matching included!
- 🩺 Extensive medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 🧑🏽💻 Flexible remote-first work culture. We work towards goals*
- 💆 Physical Wellness program: full partnership with Gympass at no cost to you.
- 📚 Internal library: Get all the free books - digital, physical - you like, anytime.
- 💙 Passionate and inclusive coworkers located all over the world that are driven to make an impact and fuel the success of Emi.
🇺🇸 This opportunity is open for candidates located in the US only*
Emi Labs is committed to fostering a fair, inclusive, and equal work environment. We believe diversity is crucial to building the best team and solving Frontline Worker's access to professional opportunities, that is why Emi aims to be a leader in workplace equality and move both our company and the industry forward.
Emi is a very dynamic and new startup where growth opportunities are there for the taking! We are just building a team with great impact so now is the best time to jump aboard!
Interested in knowing more about Emi Labs?
- LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/company/emi-labs/
- Web Page: https://www.emilabs.ai/