Supply Chain Management
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, October 20, 2021
Exosonic is a startup developing supersonic aircraft, starting with supersonic uncrewed aerial vehicles (UAVs) to address several commercial and government missions, such as air combat training. These UAVs serve as a stepping stone towards the company’s vision of going supersonic everywhere by developing the world’s first quiet supersonic airliner. This aircraft would be capable of supersonic travel around the world without restrictions on overland flight due to its muted sonic booms. This means giving travelers the opportunity to travel from places like San Francisco to New York in only three hours and making intercontinental travel possible in a day trip. The company is focused on building a sustainable future that everyone can take part in as well. Our small team includes experts with a collective 200+ years of aircraft development experience across several programs UAV to hypersonic programs.
We are seeking a part-time or full-time Supply Chain Management Role to assist in Exosonic’s supplier research, contracts negotiations, and management.
We are currently a fully remote team, but we will establish an office in the Los Angeles area when conditions allow. Ample time will be provided for relocation.
- Support engineering in identifying the appropriate suppliers that can support Exosonic’s aircraft timelines
- Select, manage, and negotiate contractual relationships with Exosonic’s potential or existing suppliers
- Develop RFIs, RFQs, quotes, purchase orders, and awards for subcontractors
- Document and update Exosonic’s vendors list
- U.S. person status (work requires access to U.S. only tools)
- Experience with contracts negotiation and management
- Typical candidates for this position will have at least 5 years of experience in related roles
- Experience in the aerospace industry and familiarity with aerospace components and suppliers
- Familiarity with ITAR / export-controlled supplier management and parts