Freight Data Validator
We at Expedock are reinventing the multi-trillion-dollar industry of global shipping and supply chain by harnessing the power of artificial intelligence and data processing. We collaborate with leading logistics businesses worldwide, helping them streamline their intricate logistics processes and enhance transparency.
Who We Need
Looking for a gateway to an exciting role that's a far cry from your average desk job? Are you detailed-oriented, skilled in logistics, and itching to join a tech-driven venture. If so, you are the Freight Validator we've been looking for. We need your keen eyes and logistical prowess on our team. As our Freight Data Validator, you'll use our groundbreaking tech to handle more customers, meet greater challenges, and stretch your capabilities - all with a fraction of the effort.
- Data Validation: Scrutinize and validate documents processed by our AI, ensuring all information entered into our system is accurate.
- Processing Documents: Handle an array of documents daily, from Bills of Lading to Import/Export Customs Declarations and beyond.
- Workflow Management: Ensure seamless data entry from various workflows including:
- BL Data Entry & Generation
- Import/Export Customs Declarations
- Shipment Manifest Data Entry
- Billing Data Entry/Preparations
- Invoice Data Entry/Preparations
- Arrival Notice Preparation
- Shipment Tracking Data Entry
- Collaboration: Work closely with the team to maintain superior data integrity and to train our AI better.
- Experience working in freight forwarding, shipping line, or brokerage firms, either locally or internationally
- Familiar with shipping documents (BOLs, AWBs, PKLs, invoices, etc.)
- Detail-oriented with experience in data entry and data validation tasks
- Comfortable with modern software, technology, and computer systems
- Familiarity with Transport Management Systems (TMS), especially Cargowise or Magaya
- Graduate of Customs Administration or similar degree program
- Licensed customs broker
Remote Work Technical Requirements
Must be able to provide and support their own computer hardware, software, and internet. The minimum technical requirements for remote work at Expedock are the following:
- PC Hardware (Windows) with ≥ 8GB RAM
- Intel Core i5 6th gen or above
- AMD Ryzen 3 or above
- Internet Service
- Minimum speed of 25 mbps
- Uninterrupted internet connection is a requirement for this remote work position.
- Available HDD Space
- 50 GB
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, and Powerpoint)
- Benefit from a competitive compensation package tailored to reflect your skills and experience.
- Become part of a diverse and dedicated team that foster a culture of excellence, autonomy and flexibility.
- Embrace the convenience of a fully remote working environment, facilitating a healthy work-life balance without compromising on your connection to the dynamic world of tech.
- Thrive in a company that values your potential, offering rapid career progression and opportunities for personal and professional development.