Sales Operations Intern
We are a San Francisco-based start-up that is reinventing the multi-trillion dollar industry of global shipping and supply chains using artificial intelligence and data processing. We work with some of the top supply chain businesses in the world making their complex logistics processes more efficient and transparent.
Who We Need
If you're an analytical thinker with a knack for problem-solving and a penchant for thriving in fast-paced environments, then you might be the Sales Operations Intern we've been looking for. Dive deep into the intricacies of sales processes, CRM management, and inter-departmental collaboration. With us, you won't just be shadowing – you'll be at the heart of the action, making tangible contributions to our sales strategy. If you're ready to leap into a role where learning and impact go hand-in-hand, join us and shape the future of sales at Expedock.
Sales Support Assistance:
- Support the Sales Operations Associate in managing sales opportunities, including data entry, record maintenance, and document organization.
- Help in identifying and categorizing key freight documents for the training of the AI product for client demos..
- Work in conjunction with sales teams to ensure timely data input and compliance within the CRM system.
- Participate in team meetings and assist in ensuring service level agreements (SLAs) are on track.
Knowledge Management Contribution:
- Assist in updating and maintaining the sales support knowledge repository.
- Support the design of training materials and onboarding processes for the sales team.
- Help in generating and analyzing sales reports to understand performance metrics.
- Support process optimization efforts by identifying areas of improvement in sales processes.
- Assist with maintaining and updating records in Hubspot CRM.
- Currently pursuing or recently completed a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Familiarity with CRM systems, especially Hubspot, is a plus but not required.
- Strong analytical skills and an attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Eager to learn, proactive, and capable of working in a dynamic environment.
- Become part of a diverse and dedicated team that foster a culture of excellence, autonomy and flexibility.
- Embrace the convenience of a fully remote working environment, facilitating a healthy work-life balance without compromising on your connection to the dynamic world of tech.
- Thrive in a company that values your potential, offering rapid career progression and opportunities for personal and professional development.