IT, Data Science
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, October 12, 2023
FamPay is building India’s first neo-bank exclusively teens. FamPay helps teens make their own online and offline payments through UPI, FamPay App and FamCard. Our aim is to make banking cool for teens and to help them learn the value of money, savings and spending wisely. We are on a mission to raise a new, financially aware generation, and drive 250 Million+ Indian teenagers to kickstart their financial journey super early in their life.
Founded in 2019 by IIT Roorkee alumni, FamPay is backed by some of the most respected investors around the world like Elevation Capital, Y-Combinator, Sequoia Capital India, Venture Highway, Global Founder’s Capital and the likes of Kunal Shah, Amrish Rao as angels.
About this role
The best of decisions are data-driven!
We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst. You will turn the data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. You will be conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. You will also develop analysis and reporting capabilities and will monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
Important Note: This is not a product role so if you're aspiring to be a Product Analyst then this role is not for you!
On the Job
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Work with the teams to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Atleast 1 year of working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst.
- Bachelors in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience).
- Technical expertise with data models, database design development, data extraction and segmentation techniques are good to have.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Tableau, Metabase, Mixpanel etc), databases (SQL etc), programming (Python, R or ETL frameworks).
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
Why should you join us?
Every once in a while, a product comes to life that makes people think, why was this not done earlier? The users love it, the investors dream about the great returns and the team feels the joy and pride every day. We have strong indicators for users & investors, and we are building a team that will have stories to tell all their life.
We believe that a great product is built by a high-quality team that finds purpose and joy in their work, and we also go beyond it to put heavy emphasis on having fun at work as well.
1. Competitive Salary
2. Industry's best ESOPs scheme
3. Medical Insurances suiting your needs
4. Subscriptions to premium platforms
5. Access to Mental health professionals
6. Friendly leaves policy
Know more about us!
First Payments App Exclusively for Teens in India
Before FamPay, the only experience teens could have with money was asking their parents for more. By allowing them to make and receive payments, track their transactions, build a savings streak, and earn exciting rewards, we are enabling them to finally start gaining financial autonomy.
India’s First Numberless Card
Sleek, black, and numberless, our FamCard is aesthetically on point and makes carrying your card around super secure.
India’s First Visa Card for Teens
The most personalized card ever with doodles on it! Making your own payments wherever you go is not only more convenient than ever but also in vogue💁♀️
Trusted by Marquee Investors
We are backed by internationally acclaimed investors including Elevation Capital, Y-Combinator, Sequoia Capital India, Venture Highway, Global Founder’s Capital, and the likes of Kunal Shah, and Amrish Rao as angels.
LinkedIn Top Startups
We were one of LinkedIn’s Top 25 Startups for 2021. Valuing talent over degree and creating a people-first culture has its perks ;)
Check out what Life at Fam looks like! 🌴