Site Reliability Engineer (New)
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2024
FamPay is building India’s first neo-bank exclusively teens. FamPay helps teens make their own online and offline payments through UPI, FamPay App and FamCard. Our aim is to make banking cool for teens and to help them learn the value of money, savings and spending wisely. We are on a mission to raise a new, financially aware generation, and drive 250 Million+ Indian teenagers to kickstart their financial journey super early in their life.
Founded in 2019 by IIT Roorkee alumni, FamPay is backed by some of the most respected investors around the world like Elevation Capital, Y-Combinator, Sequoia Capital India, Venture Highway, Global Founder’s Capital and the likes of Kunal Shah, Amrish Rao as angels.
About this Role
Always ready for with a Plan C because Plan A and B didn't work? We are looking for you! As Site Reliability Engineer we need top notch builders, who get a rush from creating things from scratch.
At FamPay you would be required to come up with unthinkable use cases for our products and get a rush from the sheer volume of users that tear the use cases apart. If troubleshooting is in your blood, don't be in anymore 'fix' and apply right away!
On the Job
- Setup CI/CD pipelines for all backend/frontend services and make sure they are working as expected
- Design scaling policies for all the services and tools required by internal teams eg: Metabase, Kafka, appsmith
- Design IAM policy and k8s roles for the team while still maintaining security
- Constantly monitor and patch security issues as they come up
- Participate in our on-call rotation triage & address reliability issues that come up in production
- Make sure engineers are following best practices by reviewing design documents.
- Atleast 2 years experience working with AWS services
- Hands-on experience setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Hands-on experience with EKS (Elastic Kubernetes Service)
- Knowledge about best practices around scaling and compliance policies on a public cloud.
Why should you join us?
Every once in a while, a product comes to life that makes people think, why was this not done earlier? The users love it, the investors dream about the great returns and the team feels the joy and pride every day. We have strong indicators for users & investors, and we are building a team that will have stories to tell all their life.
We believe that a great product is built by a high-quality team that finds purpose and joy in their work, and we also go beyond it to put heavy emphasis on having fun at work as well.
1. Industry's best ESOPs scheme
2. Medical Insurances suiting your needs
3. Access to Mental Health professionals
4. Top gadgets to achieve skill level - Bruce Wayne
5. Flexible work schedule so you never miss brunch, lunch, or dinner plans
6. Friendly leaves policy that’ll make your friends jealous
Know more about us!
First Payments App Exclusively for Teens in India
Before FamPay, the only experience teens could have with money was asking their parents for more. By allowing them to make and receive payments, track their transactions, build a savings streak, and earn exciting rewards, we are enabling them to finally start gaining financial autonomy.
India’s First Numberless Card
Sleek, black, and numberless, our FamCard is aesthetically on point and makes carrying your card around super secure.
India’s First Rupay Card for Teens
The most personalized card ever with doodles on it! Making your own payments wherever you go is not only more convenient than ever but also in vogue💁♀️
Trusted by Marquee Investors
We are backed by internationally acclaimed investors including Elevation Capital, Y-Combinator, Sequoia Capital India, Venture Highway, Global Founder’s Capital, and the likes of Kunal Shah, and Amrish Rao as angels.
LinkedIn Top Startups
We were one of LinkedIn’s Top 25 Startups for 2021. Valuing talent over degree and creating a people-first culture has its perks ;)
Check out what Life at Fam looks like! 🌴