Marketing & Communications
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
FamPay is building India’s first neo-bank exclusively teens. FamPay helps teens make their own online and offline payments through UPI, FamPay App and FamCard. Our aim is to make banking cool for teens and to help them learn the value of money, savings and spending wisely. We are on a mission to raise a new, financially aware generation, and drive 250 Million+ Indian teenagers to kickstart their financial journey super early in their life.
Founded in 2019 by IIT Roorkee alumni, FamPay is backed by some of the most respected investors around the world like Elevation Capital, Y-Combinator, Sequoia Capital India, Venture Highway, Global Founder’s Capital and the likes of Kunal Shah, Amrish Rao as angels.
About this Role:
At Fam, we are building a community of teenagers. Your mission, if you choose to accept, is to make what essentially is a bank look super cool and exciting to the GenZ!You see, our audience loves their deep-fried memes, niche pop-culture references, and their infinite Instagram feed - so if that’s what you’re into, then we’re into you! If you’re truly passionate about what you work on, and you wish to work with a team that resonates the same, then we’ve got a seat with your name on it.
On the job
- Creating content and helping manage socials for FamApp.
- From writing copy for a tiny SMS, to strategizing communication for large-scale product & marketing campaigns - you’d get to dip your toes in everything.
- You’d help in defining positioning, strategy, and creativity to strengthen our brand presence on all our social media platforms.
- You’d constantly be collaborating with different teams at Fam - from Product to Customer Support - meaning you’d get to work on various fun projects that will challenge and hone your skills!
- Final year or recently graduated from college
- Prior internship experience with a startup or creative agency in content/marketing-related roles would be preferred
- Great at research, organization and time-management
- Pop culture savvy and up-to-date with all the recent trends
- We love folks who take charge and exhibit high ownership
- Up for working in an exciting fast-paced startup environment
Know more about us!
First Payments App Exclusively for Teens in India
Before FamPay, the only experience teens could have with money was asking their parents for more. By allowing them to make and receive payments, track their transactions, build a savings streak, and earn exciting rewards, we are enabling them to finally start gaining financial autonomy.
India’s First Numberless Card
Sleek, black, and numberless, our FamCard is aesthetically on point and makes carrying your card around super secure.
India’s First Rupay Card for Teens
The most personalized card ever with doodles on it! Making your own payments wherever you go is not only more convenient than ever but also in vogue💁♀️
Trusted by Marquee Investors
We are backed by internationally acclaimed investors including Elevation Capital, Y-Combinator, Sequoia Capital India, Venture Highway, Global Founder’s Capital, and the likes of Kunal Shah, and Amrish Rao as angels.
LinkedIn Top Startups
We were one of LinkedIn’s Top 25 Startups for 2021. Valuing talent over degree and creating a people-first culture has its perks ;)
Check out what Life at Fam looks like! 🌴