Senior Legal Associate
Job title: Senior Legal Associate - Jakarta, Indonesia
We’re a team of problem-solvers at heart. Fasset was founded because we saw a way to make finance fairer and more sustainable. Investing has the power to transform people’s lives. Fasset is building the most inclusive, sustainable crypto exchange for the masses connecting the global diaspora to their local communities and driving the adoption of digital assets for the next billion.
We’re committed to making digital assets accessible to people in frontier markets who might otherwise get left out. So if you want to help build the most trusted, resilient, sustainable crypto brand. Come join us.
Reporting to the Head of Legal & Compliance in Jakarta, the role offers excellent career growth opportunities and visibility with senior stakeholders. In this role, you will engage, liaise with and manage internal and external counsels when necessary.
- Regulatory research, correspondence, filing, drafting, preparing, updating and performing internal policies concerning legal department;
- Drafting, reviewing, and revising NDA & Cooperation Agreements with partners, vendors & banks;
- Preparing the necessary documents for the registration/application of the company’s new license
- Maintaining executed agreements and transaction documents
- Assist in legal matters related to HR
- Corporate Secretary matters: change of AoA, maintenance of applicable license, General Meetings of Shareholders, BOD Meetings, BOC Meetings
- At least 3 years working in a law firm exposed to financial services and technology companies
- Master's degree in law or equivalent preferred
- Degree in law from an undergraduate or postgraduate degree is preferred
- Familiarity with laws and regulations, legal procedures and protocols
- Knowledge of the day-to-day operations of a legal office
- Proficiency in English, native in Bahasa
- Comfortable working in a grey area industry
- Excellent secretarial and organisational skills