External Community and Event Lead
Job Title: Community & Event Lead for Fasset!
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Hey there, Community & Event enthusiast! Are you ready to join an innovative and game-changing Web 3 crypto company? We're on a mission to provide groundbreaking solutions to emerging markets, empowering individuals to own and control their digital assets. And we need your help to lead our community & event for us!
As the Community and Event Lead, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our community engagement strategy and executing high-impact events. You will be responsible for building and nurturing our community, planning and organizing events, and ensuring a memorable experience for our audience.
- Have strong communication skills as host or Masters of Ceremony (MC), detailed, great personality that can brightened up the atmosphere of the event.
- Together with Fasset team to prepare annual content, monthly content and weekly content for Fasset.
- Staying up to date with the latest issues on Islamic Fintech, blockchain and cryptocurrency to create interesting topics about Fasset. Working together with partners to create an educational content in Indonesia.
- Continue to improve and optimize all Fasset events, as well as to create best practices as golden standard of creative executions..
- Ensure all projects are on track in terms of deliverables - quantity and quality.
- Work cooperatively with other functions such as Marketing and Product to ensure clear brief and deliver quality.
- Evaluate trends, assess new data and keep up-to-date with the news about Islamic Fintech and Cryptocurrency in Indonesia.
- Responsible for the end to end preparation of Fasset Academy event working with Product and Creative team, from topic selections, event rundown, discussion topics, etc.
- Familiar with online webinar events from Intagram Live, Youtube Live, Twitter Space, Zoom Live etc. Experience in managing Hybrid events offline and online is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in literature, journalism, marketing, communications, or similar.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Master of Ceremony (MC), content creation, marketing, communications, or similar.
- A portfolio of published work as Master of Ceremony (MC)
- Strong copywriting and storytelling skills, Strong communication outlining plans and ideas, in written and verbal format. Excellent in Indonesian & English (written and speaking)
- Great project management and copywriting skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in managing social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail with desire to innovate and to go above and beyond in pursuit of excellence.
- Self-starter who is a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player
- Experienced in working in major ecommerce/ tech start-up company is a plus
- Thrives in fast paced technology environments.
Why Fasset, you ask 🤔 ?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine 👌
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn every day🚀
- Join an organization that is scaling fast 🌳
- Personal responsibility and autonomy ⭐️
- Unlimited leave days ⛱️
- Professional development and ongoing learning 📚
- An international team with over 20+ nationalities 🌎
Join our dynamic team and be part of a groundbreaking revolution in the world of digital assets.