Fingerprint For Success
Why you will love Fingerprint for Success (F4S)
We are a groundbreaking technology expanding and growing rapidly around the world. We are looking to onboard and hire foundational product managers to make their mark developing a high impact and sticky product experience.
Before now learning at work prioritised hard technical skill development. But it is soft human skills that make or break people and teams. Human skills such as communication, leadership, mindfulness, etc. help people and organisations deal with crises, navigate and invent brighter futures. At a time when rapid personal development is needed the high cost of coaches, mentors and advisors affords only a small group access to support. Fingerprint for Success is a data led highly scalable, yet personalised technology helping individuals and teams understand and bring out the best in themselves and each other, real time, at work.
Featuring a vast range of tools for collaboration, performance, wellbeing, diversity, and inclusion, plus a huge library of AI and human coaching programs, with F4S anyone can develop and achieve amazing things at work and in life.
We are a digital-first, small but fast-growing values-led team, genuinely on a mission to change the world. We are swift, passionate, and hard-working, scaling ourselves at the same pace we grow our product and customers. We invest deeply in our company culture and our team’s wellbeing, knowing this is from where the world’s greatest products and companies flourish.
Product Management @ F4S
The mission for Product Managers at F4S is to develop tools and technology that helps every person in the world to understand and bring out the best in themselves and each other at work. As a Product Manager at F4S you will help set this vision, define what that future looks like, and build the products that get us there.
Product Managers collaborate with F4S’s founder to set the strategic direction, scope, and success metrics for product initiatives. You will work across teams of designers, engineers, growth marketers and analysts to ensure we're delivering an exceptional experience to all our users.
As a product manager at F4S it is your responsibility to see products through the entire lifecycle—from concept through to validation, build, post-launch analytics and iterations. Every day is a different challenge—one day you might be in a room of UX/UI designers preparing research and UX flows, the next you’ll be leading go-to-market efforts in collaboration with founders and other growth teams.
You'll love this job if ...
- You have 3+ years of experience in a product management role; for a consumer facing SaaS product, related online software product or digital product.
- You are constantly motivating those around you through your passion and drive for what you do and keep everyone on track, ensuring everyone’s doing their best. You can rally the team to work together and make sure everyone is working effectively to reach their goals.
- You have worked with engineers and have a solid understanding of web tech stacks. You're familiar with the backend, frontend, and everything in between. You know that an engineer’s job is often to perfect the details; while your job is to map these details to the bigger picture.
- You feel at home when using data to make decisions—whether that’s analytics, user research, survey feedback, or in-person user testing. When presented with competing imperatives and a mountain of data, you can identify and organize clear, concise actions, arriving at appealing and practical solutions to problems.
- You are a problem solver who is excited by a challenge. You have a structured process to problem-solving and can take a problem—with many moving parts—and break it down into small achievable actions. You know when to be flexible though, and can alter your structure to fit the needs of the team and project.
- You are a user advocate that values the backing of research and data analysis when it comes to creating modern solutions, shipping new products, and addressing your users’ real needs.
- You are excited by the prospect of working directly on shipping simple, beautiful products. You’re aware of what it takes to get from envisioning ideas to delivering the final product.
- You consider yourself a bit of a creative. You enjoy pushing the limits of what is possible, dreaming up inventive solutions to solve challenging problems. You believe in F4S’s mission and want to be part of the team making it possible.
- You are a marketer at heart - You can demonstrate an understanding of the importance of growth, activation, and retention with respect to the platform and how that translates into user growth
- You enjoy a little flexibility in your work. Our growth means there are constantly new things to work on every day, and as such it’s likely that you’ll be working on new and exciting projects pretty often.
Who you are:
- An open-minded product person with both the passion and follow through to become one of the most impactful product managers in the world
- Goal-oriented, driven by a sense of ownership and pride in product and your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- An independent self-starter with an insatiable curiosity to learn, succeed and lead by example
- You are strategic, able to identify the priorities and juggle competing demands to meet deadlines
- You love leading and working in cross-functional teams
- You have exceptional project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them
Qualifications (any or all):
- Bachelor’s degree in product design or engineering
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Previous experience delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Previous software and web development experience
- Proven experience working as a product developer in a non-managerial role
- Demonstrable knowledge in SEM and online advertising
This role Sydney based working in a hybrid digital first environment spending some of your time in Australia’s HQ in Surry Hills, Sydney, NSW.
Why join us?
- Employees are encouraged to contribute and share their ideas to help the company gain success.
- Take your product management skills to the next level as a foundational product manager who will have massive impact on business success
- Bring direct impact to the business and see product management growth with your efforts
- Be among team members who believe in working and playing hard and working as a team
- As we are made up of a small team, team members gain unique opportunities to learn a variety of skills
- Flourish in a flat organizational structure with no office politics
- Plenty of opportunities to grow as a pioneer in our industry
- As a new/emerging market, our team members are at the forefront, leading to growth opportunities
What you'll get:
At F4S, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- A stake in the game through the F4S Employee Share Options Plan
- Access to F4S coaching
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Per year: paid holidays and leave
- Amazing high performing remote global team
- Incredible culture and community
We look forward to you joining us in our very real mission to make human development accessible to everyone!