Front Office Admin - Senegal
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient borderless manner.
The role: Flutterwave is looking for a Front Office Admin - Senegal who will act as the point of contact for all employees, guests, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
We are not a one size fits all organization, and we are proud of our close-knit, diverse team. We’re looking for people who can bring their unique perspectives to this role.
What does this role look like:
Front Office Management
- Be the frontline of the company and take complete ownership of the front desk functions
- Welcome and receive guests in a friendly and respectful manner always
- Have a good knowledge about the operational workings of Flutterwave and be able to provide 1st level support/assistance i.e customer service, product information, etc to customers and guests alike and escalate to appropriate persons where needed
- Receive official documents and parcels and deliver it to the appropriate teams while keeping a tracking log schedule
- Maintain a spreadsheet of all official documentation and follow up with relevant teams when actions are required
- Maintain confidentiality with sensitive information and correspondence
- Manage and oversee the procurement processes of offices supplies, maintain inventory of stock
- Supervision of administrative staff (cleaning staff, security officers, ad-Hoc staff)
- Key contact for office maintenance and repairs. Perform periodic spot checks to ensure the office is clean, hygienic and fit for purpose
- Prepare weekly reports on expenses and office budgets as well as facility status
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g., letters, emails and packages)
- Work closely with the People Business Partners as regards offboarding (managing the process of company property retrievals as required)
- Support with country initiatives as required/assigned
- Provide overall administrative support to teams at Flutterwave
- Any other duties assigned.
Experience and skills required to be successful in the role:
- 3-5 years of office management or similar, transferable experience
- Very high ethical standards and integrity
- Attention to detail and a go getter attitude to manage the office end-to-end
- Extremely organized and a real problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically) and experience with HRIS
- Good knowledge of generic office procedures and the ability to understand and further explain Flutterwave’s offerings.