Customer Experience Analyst, South Africa
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient borderless manner.
The role: Flutterwave is looking for a Customer Experience Analyst who will support the effective & efficient management of customers by providing first level support to our South Africa customers and ensuring resolution of complaints received across all channels. The role will also support customer onboarding and customer retention initiatives.
We are not a one size fits all organization, and we are proud of our close-knit, diverse team. We’re looking for people who can bring their unique perspectives to this role.
What Your Day-to-Day Activities Will Be Like
- Act as the first contact person for all internal and external customer queries and complaints in South Africa
- Build relationships, earn trust and buy-in from customers in order to get referral business and retain customer loyalty.
- Act as the first line of escalation for all customer complaints.
- Respond to emails, social media queries, chats, web reviews or phone calls.
- Ensure that the support channels for South Africa are always functioning, documenting and reporting any interruption in service to the appropriate channel.
- Assist in maintaining clear and open two-way channels of communication with other departments within the company.
- Ensure all queries and complaints from existing and potential customers are effectively and promptly resolved within SLAs.
- Examine pertinent information and determine accuracy of customer issues and responsibility for resolution.
- Ensure effective provision of answers to questions and enquiries from the public about the Flutterwave’s products and services.
- Provide insight on customer feedback for product and process improvements.
- Cross-sell other products to customers
- Carry out telephone survey calls.
- Onboarding of Merchants and Customers in South Africa.
Required competency and skillset to be a waver
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree - Minimum of Second Class Upper
- 2 - 3 years Customer Experience work experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to resolve customer’s queries.
- Passion for excellence
- Result oriented - Focuses on getting things finished.
- Good computer skills
- Strong Influencing and Persuasive Skills.
- Ability to handle pressure/conflict.
- Team Player
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Integrity and honesty
- Willingness to work on shifts (including weekends & public holidays)
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to switch roles within the team
- Authorization to work in South Africa without sponsorship