Global Operations Agent: Contact Centre
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient borderless manner.
The Role: Support the effective & efficient management of customers by providing first-level operational support and ensuring adequate resolution of all operations-related issues received from across channels.
The Global Ops Agent will be responsible for all customer inquiries as it relates to the Global Ops team. The ideal candidate must have relevant work experience, a great work ethic, and must enjoy interacting with customers and solving their issues.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the first point of contact for all operations-related customer queries and complaints received via channels such as email, social media, chat, phone calls, etc.
- Ensure all queries and complaints related to Global Operations, from existing and new customers, are effectively and adequately resolved within set SLAs (service level agreements)
- Provide relevant and appropriate answers to inquiries from customers about Settlements, Chargebacks, Reconciliation, Shared Services, and Retail Ops.
- Build trust, loyalty, and long last relationships with customers by understanding their pain points and resolving their issues, no matter what.
- Provide insights about customer feedback to the Global Ops team to allow for product and process improvements.
- Maintain clear and open two-way communication with the Global Operations team to allow for great service for customers.
- Ensure the Global Ops contact center is always functioning. Document, report, and escalate any interruption in service to the Global Ops team.
- Cross-sell other Flutterwave products and services to customers.
- Send out customer feedback surveys, analyze results, and share with the Global Ops team.
- Any other duty assigned by the Global Ops Leadership
Competency and Skill Requirement
- 2-3 years in a similar role within the Fintech or Banking Industry
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Aptitude, ability, and passion to solve customer queries.
- Strong negotiation, influence, and persuasion skills.
- Ability to deliver even in high-pressure, time-sensitive situations.
- Basic Knowledge of E-business operations.
- Ability to work in teams to deliver on set goals.
- Result-oriented – always focused on completing tasks on time, accurately, and efficiently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Integrity and honesty.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to switch roles within the team, per the needs of the business
- Must be willing to work on shifts (including nights, weekends & public holidays)
- Authorization to work in the country without sponsorship
- Must be English & French speaking