Robotics Simulation Engineer-Location - Bangalore, India. Employment Type - Full time.
*About us: *
Flux Auto builds autonomous vehicle technology for commercial and industrial applications.
Flux Auto was founded in 2017 to democratize autonomous vehicle technology and bring its benefits to vehicles - new and old - around the world. We develop various hardware and software technologies to make vehicles move and operate autonomously. Every day our engineers are working to solve new and unique challenges for our clients in India and North America.
We are a multidisciplinary team solving some of the most challenging autonomous technology and robotics problems. Join us in our journey to democratize autonomous mobility!
Experience required: 2 – 4+ years.
About The Role:
- To develop the code of new simulation frameworks.
- Integrate software algorithms provided by other teams.
- Prepare and implement test cases and scenarios in the simulator.
- Report the outcome of test cases.
- 2+ years of experience as a programmer.
- Proficient in C++, Python, ROS1 and ROS2.
- Experienced in working with Linux environment.
- Good knowledge of Simulators such as VTD, Applied intuition and Gazebo.
- Experience in working with Git.
- Experience in ADAS is a big plus.
- ∙ Health Insurance
- ∙ Employee Stock Options
- ∙ Work from Home
- ∙ Flexible work hours
- ∙ Monthly Team outings and events
- ∙ Budget for up-skilling
- ∙ Flexible vacation
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Flux Auto's employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.