Senior Control System Engineer (On-site)
Flux Auto builds autonomous vehicle technology for commercial and industrial
Flux Auto was founded in 2017 with the goal of democratizing autonomous vehicle
technology and bringing its benefits to vehicles - new and old - around the world. We
develop various hardware and software technologies to make vehicles move and
operate autonomously. Every day our engineers are working to solve new and unique
challenges for our clients in India and North America.
We are a multidisciplinary team solving some of the most challenging problems in
autonomous technology and robotics. Join us in our journey to democratize autonomous
Experience required: 3 to 6 years
About the role:
We are looking for experienced personnel in the related field of controls and model-based development. The candidate should have research-oriented experience and continuously work towards the improvement of stack performance. The position calls for a good understanding of transportation systems with an All-around knowledge of the robotics domain. The ability to balance time between research on new topics and tasks related to ongoing projects, along with guiding sub-ordinates is preferred. Familiarity with code optimization for the deployment stage is required.
The team works towards the development of algorithms and model-based design for different features to achieve autonomy level 3 and level 4. The algorithms are continuously tested on simulation and vehicle systems for verification and validation.
- Development of algorithm architecture to implementation, tuning, and validation.
- Design various controllers for vehicle models and features.
- Implement and test control algorithms on real-time embedded systems.
- Design and develop system/plant models for physical mechanism and embedded systems
- Integrate and test models and algorithms into a simulation environment for rapid POC development and validation.
- Tuning and validation of plant models to emulate real physical systems’ behavior
- Co-ordination with other departments to maintain consistency and compatibility in department stack.
- Experience in controls architecture design based on Industry standards.
- Experience in implementing adaptive control, optimal control, model predictive control (MPC).
- Experience with Robust both linear and non-linear controller design.
- Experience with model-based design development and validation for physical and embedded systems
- Proper understanding of classical, modern, and optimal control theory
- Experience with version control using git
- Experience with ROS and ROS2 package creations and packages integration.
- Skilled with software design, development, and bug-fixing.
- Experience with C/C++ code generation and implementation and testing for real time integration embedded system
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Matlab/Simulink, Stateflow
- All round software development with OOPS based programming concepts in C++ and Python with robust, safety-critical, efficient coding.
Good to Have:
- Good understanding of digital signal processing, digital filter design, and state
- Understanding of deep learning concepts.
- Experience with simulation platforms to verify the model and control systems
- Vehicle dynamics model development for commercial vehicles
- Experience with (sympy, pydy, pychrono) python libraries
- Hands-on experience with code-generation using Matlab/Simulink tool chain
- Health Insurance
- Employee Stock Options
- Work from Home
- Flexible work hours
- Monthly Team outings and events
- Budget for up-skilling
- Flexible vacation
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Flux Auto's employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, genetic factors,
military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Flux Auto is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from
For more information, contact us at [email hidden] or +91 99161 33533