Join a thriving technology company at the forefront of remote monitoring and at home care. As an established player in the industry, Koko Home is backed by tier-1 investors and boasts a professional team dedicated to innovation and excellence. We take pride in our stability as a company and are now seeking a dynamic individual to become the heart of our organization as an Executive Assistant.
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to two CXOs
- Manage basic office operations and logistics
- Anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions with professionalism and confidentiality
- Draft memos, edit documents, and prepare communications on behalf of executives
- Organize scheduling, travel, and accommodations
- Serve as human resources support, assisting in recruitment, onboarding, and employee record-keeping
- Maintain accurate records and perform minor accounting duties (AP and AR) follow-up
- Prepare reports and special projects, including research and personnel coordination
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Positive attitude with a willingness to thrive in a dynamic early-stage technology company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of experience as an executive admin
- Interest in the healthcare field is a plus
- Proficient with Office Suite and Google Suite tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
About Koko Home (kokohm.com):
A leading healthcare technology company focused on leveraging radar, AI, and LLMs to deliver remote monitoring and digital caregiver support. The Company’s multi-modality platform emerges as a beacon of innovation and compassion to improve outcomes, patient and caregiver experiences, and independence for the rapidly growing and diverse needs of the aging population and others in need of home care. The platform provides healthcare providers with visibility into patients' homes, monitoring early health risk indicators, engagement levels, and medical compliance, while empowering patients with easy access to personalized and direct care. The Company’s bold mission is shaping a future where personalized, immediate care is accessible to all using the simple power of their voice.
- Location: Los Angeles or Sunnyvale (candidates must be located in one of these areas).
- Full-time in-office role with CXOs present 5 days a week during standard working hours
- Compensation negotiable based on education, experience, and credentials
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid vacation/sick days, and 401(k) plans
Take the next step in your career by joining Koko Home!
Please send your CV to Patrick Fennie at firstname.lastname@example.org.