Corporate Development Manager
Join a pioneering digital healthcare company at the forefront of remote monitoring and at home care. As an established player in the industry, Koko Home is backed by Khosla Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures & Marc Benioff and boasts a professional team dedicated to innovation and excellence.
Part-time or full-time depending on the candidate. Must be located in the Los Angeles area and willing to come into the office (in Brentwood) as required. Competitive compensation offered based on experience and skill sets.
We are seeking someone who possesses a genuine interest in healthcare technology, MedTech, HCIT, or life sciences. Ideally, this role suits a current MBA student or a post-MBA graduate seeking to cultivate practical experience within the dynamic healthcare industry. It offers a unique opportunity to engage directly with seasoned healthcare executives and technical teams, contributing to advancing our transformative initiatives.
- Research: Conduct comprehensive and insightful analysis to underpin business development strategies and inform strategic decision-making.
- Analysis: Delve into market trends and competitive analysis to distill actionable insights for informed business strategies.
- Business Development: Support CXO’s in managing and researching business development opportunities, strategic partnerships, and collaborative ventures.
- Build slide deck presentations and perform detailed financial modeling
- Have experience in investment banking, corporate development or corporate finance;
- Solving problems and analyzing quantitative data including financial, M&A and valuation modeling;
- Being able to communicate and present professionally at the executive level;
- Developing high caliber presentation materials and investor committee memoranda for executive leadership, M&A investment committees, board of directors and other stakeholders;
- Demonstrating knowledge and experience to be able to support the company’s strategic Merger & Acquisition (M&A) initiatives and strategic planning including financial, market and operating analyses;
- Complex financial modeling for M&A, joint ventures, minority investments and financial projections;
- Assisting business leaders in developing business case, strategy and assessment of risk;
- Well organized and proven project management capabilities, managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- Working in a team environment and willingness to assume additional or new responsibilities as required;
- Assist in managing external relationships with investment bankers and advisors;
- Serving as an integral part of company’s strategic planning effort to identify, screen, assess, analyze and prioritize growth opportunities;
- Leading and successfully executing transactions including financial analyses, due diligence, valuation, risk management, negotiations and documentations;
- Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation;
- Critical thinking with a focus on continuous learning, development and process improvement; and
- Familiarity with advanced AI applications, including GPT-4 and similar technology, enhances innovative analysis capacity.
About Koko Home (kokohm.com):
A leading healthcare technology company focused on leveraging radar, AI, and LLMs to deliver remote monitoring and digital caregiver support. The Company’s multi-modality platform emerges as a beacon of innovation and compassion to improve outcomes, patient and caregiver experiences, and independence for the rapidly growing and diverse needs of the aging population and others in need of home care. The platform provides healthcare providers with visibility into patients' homes, monitoring early health risk indicators, engagement levels, and medical compliance, while empowering patients with easy access to personalized and direct care. The Company’s bold mission is shaping a future where personalized, immediate care is accessible to all using the simple power of their voice.
Take the next step in your career by joining Koko Home.
Please send your CV to Patrick Fennie at email@example.com.