Who We Are
The mission of Gecko Robotics is to protect today’s critical infrastructure, and give form to tomorrow’s: refineries, power plants, heavy manufacturing facilities, vessels, water storage, and many more. We accomplish this through our robotics platforms in tandem with our enterprise software solutions, creating a virtuous cycle of data acquisition, processing, analysis, and decision-making. Our robots operate in some of the most dangerous industrial environments, collecting data of unprecedented value and magnifying the contributions of human experts, while keeping them out of harm’s way. Gecko is uniquely poised to maximize both the production and the useful life of the assets we rely on to meet the world's energy needs.
Job At A Glance
Gecko is investing heavily in its next generation of web based data analysis and customer-facing portal applications. The team is growing and we'd like you to join it! In this role you will work on a highly collaborative team to design, code, and ship the features that unlock insights and value from the huge volumes of data collected by Gecko robots in industrial inspections. We are an engineering led culture that keeps its engineers close to the hard problems our customers desperately need solved. You may occasionally even have the opportunity to travel with our inspection teams to learn first hand what it takes to deliver disruptive solutions that are key to Gecko's success!
What You Will Do
The Software Engineer will have an opportunity to contribute to the next generation of web-based data analysis and customer-facing portal applications. This role works on a highly collaborative team to design, code, and ship the features that unlock insights and value from the huge volumes of data collected by Gecko robots in industrial inspections. We are an engineering-led culture that keeps its engineers close to the hard problems our customers desperately need solved. You may occasionally even have the opportunity to travel with our inspection teams to learn first-hand what it takes to deliver disruptive solutions that are key to Gecko's success!
- Experience designing secure data APIs that make it easy to create, secure, and retrieve data and build applications
- Real world experience building, maintaining, and replacing data infrastructure in production environments
- Desire to have a high impact at a fast-moving startup as a key contributor on a new project and fast-growing team
- Strong passion for learning and growth and are open to new ideas, new technologies, strong devops practices, and continuous feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or closely related field (or equivalent experience)
- Excellent communication skills
- High self-motivation and love of self-directed learning
- Open/unlimited PTO
- Stock options/equity
- 401k with company match
- Medical, dental, vision coverages
- Parental Leave
Gecko Robotics is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Something looks off?