IT Operations Analyst
What We Do
Gecko Robotics is helping the world’s most important organizations ensure the availability, reliability, and sustainability of critical infrastructure. Gecko's complete and connected solutions combine wall-climbing robots, industry-leading sensors, and an AI-powered data platform to provide customers with a unique window into the current and future health of their physical assets. This enables real-time decision making to increase the efficiency and safety of operations, promote mission readiness, and protect the environment and civilization from the effects of infrastructure failure.
Role at a Glance
IT is the collaborative technical partner for the business. The team designs, implements and manages the software and hardware technologies that empowers Geckos to quickly provide transformative products and services to our customers. IT is also a key data provider to Gecko leadership to help maximize Gecko resources. IT at Gecko is divided into two collaborative pillars, Operations and Engineering. IT Operations is the technical skeleton that supports Gecko’s business muscle. IT Operations are the administrators and managers of internal tools and technologies that Gecko depends on to run our business efficiently. IT Operations are key stakeholders for IT Engineering. IT Engineering designs and implements the tools and technologies that IT Operations manages.
What you will do
- Operations and maintenance of hardware Infrastructure (Scale VM Cluster, Cisco, AV )
- Operations and maintenance of software Infrastructure (Zoom, Okta, Google Workspace…).
- Provision and manage of Gecko corporate devices
- Support the technical build out of new offices (Travel required)
- Support the technical Operations and Maintenance needs of remote offices
- Configure security controls on Gecko infrastructure and corporate devices defined by InfoSec
- Manage configuration of Gecko Inspection corporate devices
- React quickly and effectively to the evolving technical needs of the business
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field (or equivalent experience)
- 1-3 years of experience provisioning and troubleshooting IT hardware
- 1-3 years of experience administering a rapidly scaling network infrastructure
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Effective stakeholder management
- 1-3 years of experience with scripting languages such as Python, Powershell and Bash
- 1-3 years of experience with a configuration management framework such as SaltStack, Puppet or Ansible
Who We Are
At Gecko, our people are our greatest investment. In addition to competitive compensation packages, we offer company equity, 401(k) matching, gender-neutral parental leave, full medical, dental, and vision insurance, mental health and wellness support, ongoing professional development, family planning assistance, and flexible paid time off.
We believe that we do our best work when we’re together in person, and we’re committed to creating a culture of collaboration, innovation, and partnership. We ask our employees to be in the office 3 to 5 days per week, depending on the location and role. Our in-office benefits vary by location, but include catered lunch or lunch stipends, fully stocked kitchens, frequent employee events, and more.
Gecko is committed to creating a culture of inclusion and belonging, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe it is our collective responsibility to uphold these values and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to join us in our mission to protect today’s infrastructure and give form to tomorrow’s. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law. If you are passionate about what you do and want to use your talents to support our critical mission, we’d love to hear from you.