What We Do
Gecko Robotics is helping the world’s most important organizations ensure the availability, reliability, and sustainability of critical infrastructure. Gecko's complete and connected solutions combine wall-climbing robots, industry-leading sensors, and an AI-powered data platform to provide customers with a unique window into the current and future health of their physical assets. This enables real-time decision making to increase the efficiency and safety of operations, promote mission readiness, and protect the environment and civilization from the effects of infrastructure failure.
Role at a Glance
Gecko is seeking a Technical Recruiter to help us scale. The recruiting team at Gecko is composed of dedicated and ambitious individuals who care deeply about the work they do, and are eager to make changes that continue to move Gecko, as well as the recruiting industry forward.This is a unique opportunity to be an early team member at a high growth startup and help shape, define, and own full-cycle recruiting and strategy. You will work collaboratively with our stakeholders building comprehensive and critical processes to help grow their teams by serving as a subject matter expert and business partner. You have strong sourcing skills, and a track record of building and maintaining a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates. You are a strong collaborator, but also enjoy having the autonomy to build and create what is needed to attract and close the best talent. The ideal Technical Recruiter is able to work both programmatically as well as in the weeds.
What you will do
- Lead and drive a full-cycle recruitment process, ensuring the highest quality candidate experience that reflects Gecko’s values and culture.
- Proactively and creatively identify, attract, and source exceptional future Geckos via innovative sourcing strategies and programmatic initiatives.
- Collaborate and work flexibly across teams and verticals based on seasonality and business needs.
- Continuously raise the bar and encourage thoughtful dialogue and criticality around each role and hire.
- Establish and maintain clear and effective communication with stakeholders and candidates.
- Collect, utilize, and analyze data to provide ongoing updates and recommendations to stakeholders on process effectiveness, market trends, and other items as needed.
- Guide and coach candidates and interviewers throughout the hiring process, providing timely updates, feedback, and any other relevant information.
- Identify gaps or areas for improvement within current recruiting processes and offer solutions and recommendations to help positively improve the recruiting team.
- Successfully build trust to close offers with active and passive talent.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- 3 years of experience in a full-cycle technical recruiting capacity.
- 2 years in house technical recruiting experience strongly preferred, ideally at high-growth tech startups.
- Genuine interest and enthusiasm of the recruiting process and the relationships you build.
- Ability to be in person in our NYC or DC office.
- Proven track record of identifying and hiring exceptional candidates in high-growth environments.
- Proven negotiation and closing skills.
- Strong desire and commitment to provide a high level of customer service to candidates.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
NYC Pay Transparency Disclosure:
Salary Range: $100,000 to $165,000 annually plus equity and perks.
This salary range is based on the current available market data, and represents the expected salary range for this role. Gecko Robotics has minimal hierarchy and few titles, but has broad ranges of experience represented within roles. Should you have compensation expectations that exceed these bands, we'd love to hear from you and would welcome you to reach out to further discuss.
Who We Are
At Gecko, our people are our greatest investment. In addition to competitive compensation packages, we offer company equity, 401(k) matching, gender-neutral parental leave, full medical, dental, and vision insurance, mental health and wellness support, ongoing professional development, family planning assistance, and flexible paid time off.
We believe that we do our best work when we’re together in person, and we’re committed to creating a culture of collaboration, innovation, and partnership. We ask our employees to be in the office 3 to 5 days per week, depending on the location and role. Our in-office benefits vary by location, but include catered lunch or lunch stipends, fully stocked kitchens, frequent employee events, and more.
Gecko is committed to creating a culture of inclusion and belonging, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe it is our collective responsibility to uphold these values and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to join us in our mission to protect today’s infrastructure and give form to tomorrow’s. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law. If you are passionate about what you do and want to use your talents to support our critical mission, we’d love to hear from you.