Communications and Strategy Program Manager
What We Do
Gecko Robotics is helping the world’s most important organizations ensure the availability, reliability, and sustainability of critical infrastructure. Gecko's complete and connected solutions combine wall-climbing robots, industry-leading sensors, and an AI-powered data platform to provide customers with a unique window into the current and future health of their physical assets. This enables real-time decision making to increase the efficiency and safety of operations, promote mission readiness, and protect the environment and civilization from the effects of infrastructure failure.
Role at a Glance
We seek a Program Manager to spearhead the execution of high-impact initiatives across marketing, public relations, design, brand, government affairs, and business development. This role will function like a chief of staff: you will be responsible for keeping the train on the tracks. Your role is both internal and external and will require a high degree of attention to detail. You will interface with both internal Gecko teams and leaders while also serving as the critical point of contact for external executives, advisors, and partners. Your ability to keep things running and handle incoming requests makes you a fundamental part of the team's success.
What you will do
- Lead execution for a team that touches every facet of the business
- Developing and communicating Gecko’s story across the business from how we communicate to customers to how we communicate the policymakers and everyone in between
- Building an evaluation method to assess the effectiveness of different communication/marketing methods and suggest ways to improve
- Help manage Gecko’s relationships with external advisors, members of the media, elected officials, supporters, and other stakeholders
- Bring fresh eyes to our evolving brand and help us continue to refine how we’re positioned in the marketplace
- Improve project tracking and execution across the organization
- Exceptional communication skills: You thrive on concise communication and have a strong eye for detail and accuracy
- Collaboration: Building strong relationships across the marketing, sales, and BD departments is key.
- Process optimization: You don't just see inefficiencies, you fix them. You're skilled at developing and streamlining workflows, automating tasks, and implementing solutions that drive effectiveness across a cross-functional team.
- Multitasking: You're comfortable juggling multiple projects of varying sizes and complexities, adapting quickly to changing needs, and maintaining a positive attitude under pressure.
- Demonstrated Ownership: You consistently take initiative, proactively solve problems, and see projects through to completion with unwavering accountability.
- Autonomous Problem Solver: You thrive in uncertainty. You are adept at navigating ambiguity, independently defining your priorities, and driving towards successful outcomes with minimal supervision.
- Experience in marketing, public relations or government affairs.
NYC Pay Transparency Disclosure
Salary Range: $120,000.00 to $165,000.00 annually plus equity and perks.
This salary range is based on the current available market data, and represents the expected salary range for this role. Gecko Robotics has minimal hierarchy and few titles, but has broad ranges of experience represented within roles. Should you have compensation expectations that exceed these bands, we'd love to hear from you and would welcome you to reach out to further discuss.
Who We Are
At Gecko, our people are our greatest investment. In addition to competitive compensation packages, we offer company equity, 401(k) matching, gender-neutral parental leave, full medical, dental, and vision insurance, mental health and wellness support, ongoing professional development, family planning assistance, and flexible paid time off.
We believe that we do our best work when we’re together in person, and we’re committed to creating a culture of collaboration, innovation, and partnership. We ask our employees to be in the office 3 to 5 days per week, depending on the location and role. Our in-office benefits vary by location, but include catered lunch or lunch stipends, fully stocked kitchens, frequent employee events, and more.
Gecko is committed to creating a culture of inclusion and belonging, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe it is our collective responsibility to uphold these values and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to join us in our mission to protect today’s infrastructure and give form to tomorrow’s. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law. If you are passionate about what you do and want to use your talents to support our critical mission, we’d love to hear from you.