Customer Success Associate
Grey is making it easy for African's to own foreign accounts. We help individuals & businesses create USD, EUR, & GBP accounts to enable them receive, save and spend foreign currency easily. We’re growing very fast and currently live in Nigeria. We are backed by popular investors like Ingressive capital, and others.
Grey is a fully remote company - currently with staff in Nigeria, Egypt, Rwanda, Germany & Canada.
We are looking to hire a customer success associate to join our customer success team. The ideal candidate should be articulate, emphatic, customer-focused, engaging to the core, dedicated, able to work independently, and also a team player. Customer success is a very crucial role and would help in providing the best experience for our users as we scale.
- You are required to always put customers first, be passionate about helping others, be empathetic, genuine, and thoughtful.
- Answering questions about product details, the company, and issues with accounts for customers.
- Assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services, follow up on all raised issues with the right team and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels
- Handling live chats and emails using support tools, providing accurate, valid and complete information to customers.
- Documenting processes, feedback either complaints or compliments, and collaborate with other teams within the company to improve user experience.
- Be responsible, reliable, polite, articulate, concise, humane, and patient.
- Maintain updated in-depth knowledge of the company’s products, services, customer service policies and give quality assistance where needed.
- Respond to customer queries accurately and within the stipulated response time.
- Establish loyalty and good relationship with customers.
- Assist in onboarding new customers, educate customers on new features, create help documents and how-to guides.
- Work with internal departments to meet customers' needs.
Qualities you should have:
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in client relationship management role in a fast-paced customer-centric environment.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Excellent verbal, and written communication, and fluent writing skills in English.
- Problem solver, a fast learner, and the ability to work in a remote environment with minimal supervision.
- Team player with the ability to communicate and coordinate with multiple parties.
- Excellent in the use of computer software, experience in using CRM and support tools(e.g. Freshdesk, Zendesk, Intercom, e.t.c)and other third-party collaborative work tools.
- Excellent Customer relationship management skills.
- Know how to handle complicated CS cases.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Previous proven experience with a financial service institution is an added advantage.
- Competitive salary
- Work laptop
- Stock options
- Paid time off
- Stipends for personal development
If this sounds like the perfect job opportunity then apply today! We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!