Hotel Maintenance Manager
Posted on Monday, July 17, 2023
About The CompanyWe are a global hospitality group created by a diverse community of people seeking human connection, authentic experiences and a better future together. Redefining the concept of traditional luxury, we build and activate hotels in inspiring destinations, guided by the idea that luxury is a feeling found in shared experiences and memories rather than in objects and things.Our mission is to change people’s lives by creating deeper human connections and making a lasting impact on the local communities we call home through education, employment, and the creation of sustainable micro-economies. With “Homes” currently located in Mexico, Morocco, the United States, Saudi Arabia and Namibia, we continue to expand globally across Latin America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, using its technology-driven approach, experience-led programming, and innovative vertically integrated model. About The RoleWe are looking for a Hotel Maintenance Manager to take care of our hotel’s infrastructure. In this role, you should be organized and proactive. Familiarity with electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems is essential. Responsibilities
- Optimize the energy resources used in the hotel operation
- Participate, along with the executive committee, in the coordination of the necessary actions in case of emergency for the protection of the property, its equipment, and the safety of guests and collaborators
- Coordinate the improvements made to the hotel property and equipment.
- Ensure the updating of plans and technical documents of the facilities}
- Maintain updated daily records of activities in the logbook
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- 2 years similar experience
- Availability to work in shifts, during weekends and evenings
- Mechanical drawing, woodworking, electricity, and blueprint reading, would be advantageous.
- Presentation skills
- Team spirit
- Time management skills