Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2023
Who We AreHabitas is a global hospitality group created by a diverse community of people seeking human connection, authentic experiences and a better future together. Redefining the concept of traditional luxury in hotels, we believe luxury cannot be bought or sold, but it is a feeling that exists in the experiences and memories that we create with others. Our mission is to change people’s lives through creating deeper human connections and to make a lasting impact on local communities through education, employment and the creation of sustainable micro-economies. With ‘Homes’ currently located in Mexico, Costa Rica, Morocco, USA, Saudi Arabia and Namibia, Habitas is expanding globally across LATAM, Africa, the Middle East and Asia using its technology-driven approach and innovative vertically integrated model. Role OverviewHotel Night Auditor, is responsible for overseeing front desk duties at a hotel or another hospitality establishment during the night shift. Their duties include helping guests check-in or check out, reviewing guest payments and other details from the day shift to ensure guests provided payment for their stay or any additional requests and acting as a point of communication for customer needs. Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Balancing the accounts from day shift.
- Managing front desk activity and handling guest check-ins and check-outs.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by scheduling wake-up-calls and other concierge activities according to guest preference.
- Handling customer requests and complaints and directing other employees or departments accordingly.
- Managing and updating all official documentation pertaining to the role.
- Ensuring that all end-of-day activities have been successfully executed by employees in all departments.
- Answering calls and queries related to potential booking.
- Excellent command of the English language and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Previous experience as Night Auditor.
- Knowledge of safety and security procedures.
- Advanced math and bookkeeping skills.
- Ability to perform computer-based tasks such as data entry, accounting, word processing, invoicing and billing.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Time management and multitasking skills