Guest Experience Manager
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2023
- Oversee the concierge,guest experience,command center,Buggy hosts, valet team & Airport greeters
- Arranging tours,tour recommendation and prepare guest tour itinerary
- Responsible for all airport pickups,drop off and all kinds of transportation requested by guests.
- Training of staff
- Development and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures
- Make sure our guests always get a warm welcome and a sincere farewell from you and your team
- Support any needs at the front areas while ensuring the lobby and Concierge areas look great
- Deliver a memorable experience to guests with a swift and personal service – not forgetting to recognise and record guest preferences
- Resolve guest issues and use their feedback to improve guest satisfaction
- Collate and share local insights to meet guest requests i.e. sporting events, places of interest and local restaurants
- Make great guest relationships in a very short space of time
- Effortlessly meet the diverse cultural needs of guests from around the world
- Manage daily staffing needs, plan and assign work
- Develop your team and improve their performance through coaching and feedback, and create performance and development goals for colleagues - recognising good performance
- Educate and train team members in compliance with local laws and safety regulations
- Ensure your team have the tools and equipment they need to carry out their job properly
- Train team members on systems, security and cash handling procedures and hotel services to quality standards
- Help control hotel costs by managing the schedule according to occupancy and guest demands
- Oversee the front office weekly store request
- Contribute to hotel revenues – e.g. through tour and transportation bookings,wellness center
- Promote the hotel’s other businesses such as food, drink and Spas at every opportune moment
- Make sure you and your team are aware of credit policies and accounting practices
- Be fully aware of the ethical behavior of the vendors and service providers you recommend to guests
- Responsible for third party transportation company operations including supervising daily operations, maintaining the service standard according to Habitas standard,charging and payment procedures.
- Responsible for Hotel valet operations, hotel entrance, driveways & parking slots in front of the hotel.
- Responsible for hotel guest welcome amenities center, oversee the daily operation and store requisition.
- Responsible for Hotel E Bikes and Buggies including daily operation,maintenance & record keeping.
- Demonstrate daily guest discretion, ethical behavior, privacy and confidentiality