Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2023
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Previous high-end engineering experience.
- Leadership skills and attributes to influence and motivate the team members.
- Must be well organised and used to working in a multi-tasking environment.
- Knowledge or the ability to operate computer equipment.
- Assist with energy conservation and sustainability programs in the hotel.
- Implement and handle preventative maintenance of all equipment and update appropriate logs.
- Perform preventive maintenance of all guest rooms, residence, public areas, meeting rooms, ball rooms and all other outlets serving the hotel.
- Diagnose and handle all repairs of equipment including motors, starters, breakers, and associated equipment throughout the entire building.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Respond to service requests regarding maintenance of rooms and equipment in guest rooms or public area in a timely manner.
- Respond to all emergency conditions such as leakages, fires, power failures, etc.
- Maintain an organised workspace, department, and equipment spaces.
- Install or relocate any additional equipment or existing equipment when necessary.
- Install electrical and mechanical systems for renovations, outlet additions and associated equipment and provide electrical set ups for exhibits including maintenance of those set-ups.
- Require reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language, second languages beyond that would be an asset.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and teamwork.
- Self-aware ,self-guided multi-tasking and agile learner.