Event Sales Manager
Administration, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2023
- Oversees the preparation and update of the Events Sales Departmental Operations Manuals.
- Assists the Director of Marketing to review and evaluate the effectiveness of Events activities and adjust as necessary to achieve or exceed the objectives as outlined in the Annual Marketing Plan.
- Implements all Events sales action plans related to responsible areas as outlined in the Marketing plan.
- Works closely with the Executive Chef on creative suggestions and ideas.
- Carefully plans Sales Calls into defined objectives.
- Meets and greets VIP guests upon arrival/departure.
- Works closely with other Department Heads in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the resort and the satisfaction of hotel guests.