Medina Saudi Arabia
Posted on Friday, January 12, 2024
- To ensure well-furnished and maintained guest rooms and public space area, and cleanliness, maintenance, and aesthetic value is achieved.
- To ensure that accommodate guest requests for housekeeping items or additional supplies expediently and courteously.
- To ensure that the proper training of staff is performed at all times by selected departmental trainers.
- To ensure that employees comply and abide by the employee standards of conduct at all times.
- To motivate and provide support for the entire department and maintain a positive work environment as well as encourage support service when possible.
- Ensure that an efficient system is upheld in the maintaining of work orders, that they are adhered to by both housekeeping and engineering departments.
- Maintain and update purchase orders and requisitions on a consistent basis.
- Ensure that an accurate inventory is completed at least every month end pertaining to housekeeping amenity supplies, standard guest room items, and linen.
- Prepare the monthly forecast numbers for laundry revenue and expenses.
- Make recommendations to the General Manager for capital expenditure and special repair items.
- Keep a track record of cost performance.
- Inspect supply level, cleanliness and organization of floor closets and assign designated employees to rectify deficiencies.
- Document pertinent information in the department logbook and/or guest incident action forms.
- To ensure that chemical trainings are conducted periodically.