Front Desk Supervisor
We are a global hospitality group created by a diverse community of people seeking human connection, authentic experiences and a better future together. Redefining the concept of traditional luxury, we build and activate hotels in inspiring destinations, guided by the idea that luxury is a feeling found in shared experiences and memories rather than in objects and things.
Our mission is to change people’s lives by creating deeper human connections and making a lasting impact on the local communities we call home through education, employment, and the creation of sustainable micro-economies. With “Homes” currently located in Mexico, Morocco, the United States, Saudi Arabia and Namibia, we continue to expand globally across Latin America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, using its technology-driven approach, experience-led programming, and innovative vertically integrated model.
About the role
About the role
Our Front Office Supervisor contacts of the Guests during the night to provide information, resolve doubts, and attend to requirements in coordination with the necessary areas in order to create satisfactory experiences, ensuring that the Guest returns and identifying areas of opportunity in order to optimize processes and improve the Guest experience. Is also responsible for the closing and sales report of the day.
What you'll be doing
- Knowledge of hotel property, and local attractions to assist guests
- Determine whether disputed issues have been handled appropriately through substantial knowledge of internal policies and procedures
- Track admin procedures well executed
- Prepare and maintain daily front desk tools
- Facilitate guest flow
- Provide coverage and relief to any area in need
- Daily payment reconciliation
- Auditory procedures, as well as finance reports.
- Respond to patient comment cards and share them with the team
What you'll need
- At least 2~3 years of relevant work experience in similar roles and Luxury Hotel
- Self-driven and strategic resourcing professional
- Able to work independently and under pressure in a fast-paced working environment
- Good team spirit, multi-tasking, cooperation with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken Arabic and English
- Requires ability to operate computer equipment and other food & beverage computer systems
- Great organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to multitask and prioritize workload and projects simultaneously and efficiently
Compensation & Benefits
- 3,700 Qatari Riyal monthly
- Double Room in Staff Accommodation Building (sharing with 1 other person)
- Duty meals
- Transport to & from property
- Full relocation support to Qatar & visa sponsorship for yourself provided
- Economy class return ticket to passport country every 1 year