Quality Assurance Leader
QUALITY ASSURANCE LEADER
Honeylove is a venture-backed DTC startup founded by EDM artist Betsie Larkin. After searching high and low for quality shapewear that made her feel confident on stage, Betsie decided to create her own line of stage-worthy shapewear and launched publicly in 2018.
Honeylove grew quickly over the past couple of years and has a customer base of over 1 million, as well as praise from countless publishers (eg: New York Times, Good Morning America, etc). SimilarWeb called us one of the fastest growing large DTC brands, and we received funding from top investors such as Lightspeed, Y Combinator, and Serena Williams. Most importantly, we're profitable despite growing more quickly then ever before.
Since our launch in 2018, Honeylove has expanded to tops, bras, and many other garments that have set new standards in their segments. We apply a technical and artistic approach to problems we see in the fashion industry, creating products that serve our customers of all shapes, sizes, and backgrounds.
About this Role
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Leader to join our team and oversee the quality of all products and services at our fulfillment center. This position will report to our VP of Fulfillment.
Quality Assurance Leader responsibilities include developing quality standards, conducting tests and identifying issues in the production of our products or services.
Ultimately, you will work with a team to ensure our final products meet our organization’s standards across the board.
Quality Assurance Leader Responsibilities:
- Creates and implements company quality standards.
- Accomplishes quality assurance objectives by monitoring, reviewing, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Trains and motivates employees to ensure that quality standards are met.
- Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing to information analysis.
- Develops quality assurance plans by conducting analyses and monitoring procedures.
- Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes.
- Assists in the recruiting process.
- Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company, system, and compliance audits.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Create training materials and operating manuals
Quality Assurance Leader Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a Quality Assurance Specialist or similar role.
- Ability to work in a Fulfillment center in changing weather conditions.
- Working knowledge of tools, methods and concepts of quality assurance.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Bi-Lingual English and Spanish highly desired.
What You'll Love About Honeylove
- We're a kind and inclusive bunch, who will encourage you to be you.
- We have high integrity and value every individual on our team - from the sewer on the manufacturing lines to our designers and senior leadership.
- We value sustainability and work to reduce waste caused by the fashion industry by using recycled and recyclable materials in our packaging.
- We are analytical, curious and data-driven. Research allows us to serve our customers better and stay ahead of the curve.