At Instawork, we’re driven by our vision to create economic opportunity for local businesses and skilled hourly professionals in communities around the world. With a growing number of hub cities across the world in the U.S., Canada, India, and beyond, we’re looking for top talent to help rapidly scale our high-tech and high-touch labor marketplace. Our accomplished and dedicated team is passionate about our mission and committed to crafting revolutionary products, all with the backing of our world-class investors, including Benchmark, Spark Capital, Craft Ventures, Greylock Capital, Y Combinator, and more!
We have an immediate opening for an SDR Manager, with a proven track record of success to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to our Sales Director, this role serves as a critical member of the Sales team, and is responsible for developing the top of the sales funnel and mentoring our SDR team as they grow and progress throughout the organization. As a manager, you will lead a growing team of SDR’s, focused on developing well-qualified opportunities to expand our customer base.
What You’ll Do
- Coach, develop, train, and grow a team of SDRs
- Own and manage metrics and goals that help drive our monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals
- Continually optimize sales cadences, pitches, and collateral for optimal results
- Act as a true “leader-coach” and team player to drive process and performance improvement
- Foster an environment of continuous learning for our Sales Development Team
- Work collaboratively with key internal stakeholders in Business Development, Marketing, Sales, and Revenue Operations to continuously improve our client acquisition efforts
- Provide consistent visibility and insights into sales development activities, hand-off, dispositions, and outcomes by region, team, and individual
- With Sales Ops, maintain sales pipeline information in CRM, including sales opportunity details, contact data and call/meeting history
- Implement, improve and standardize key sales processes in service of driving consistent and repeatable motions that predictably drive revenue growth
- Partner with Marketing to build targeted outreach strategies and quickly follow-up with inbound leads
Who You Are
- Highly motivated and disciplined self-starter with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Prior management experience leading a outbound Sales Development team with a higher emphasis on calls at a fast-growing SaaS company
- Metrics-driven, with an analytical approach to solving business problems and coaching sales reps
- Experience building multithreaded campaigns across mid-enterprise organizations
- Creative and strategic approach to generating qualified leads
- Experience using Salesforce and a modern sales stack
- Experience creating career paths for SDRs in the past
- Strong analytical skills, including prior experience building data-driven teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including excellent written, oral, listening and presentational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and interact with stakeholders across multiple departments
- Bonus: The ideal candidate has experience with legal, process automation and/or sales enablement software
- Bias for Action -- We are a growing team and an evolving product. We want a team of do’ers to drive the company forward, even if it means making decisions with incomplete information or being wrong.
- Act Like an Owner -- Treat this company as though it is your own. Execute on the fundamentals, and act creatively to drive growth. Your ability to drive impact in any part of our company is only limited by your courage and conviction, not your job title.
- Always Be Learning -- We are changing an entire industry. We strive to learn from each other and get better each day, week, and month, so that our team’s learnings can compound and we can all improve, together.
- Empathy, Trust, Candor -- Empathy for our business partners and professionals means we put ourselves in their shoes. Empathy for our colleagues means we are always upfront and honest with each other, which comes from trust.
Founded in 2016, Instawork is the leading flexible work app for local, hourly professionals. Its digital marketplace connects thousands of businesses and more than three million workers, filling a critical role in local economies. Instawork has been featured on CBS News, the Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, Associated Press, and more. In 2022, Instawork was ranked among the country’s top 10% of fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 and was included in the Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup list. Instawork was also named the 2022 ACE Award recipient for “Best Innovation” and one of the “Best Business Apps” by Business Insider. Instawork helps businesses in the food & beverage, hospitality, and warehouse/logistics industries fill temporary and permanent job opportunities in more than 25 markets across the U.S. and Canada.
For more information visit www.instawork.com
We value diversity on our team and firmly believe Instawork is stronger when we hire people who make their own unique contributions to our culture. We welcome all applicants and encourage candidates from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.