Director of Sales Operations & Systems
At Instawork, we’re driven by our vision to create economic opportunity for local businesses and skilled hourly professionals in communities around the world. With a growing number of hub cities across the world in the U.S., Canada, India, and beyond, we’re looking for top talent to help rapidly scale our high-tech and high-touch labor marketplace. Our accomplished and dedicated team is passionate about our mission and committed to crafting revolutionary products, all with the backing of our world-class investors, including Benchmark, Spark Capital, Craft Ventures, Greylock Capital, Y Combinator, and more!
We have an immediate opening for a Director of Sales Operations & Systems, with a proven track record of success to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to the Head of Revenue Operations, this is a key leadership position that will work cross-functionally on operational and strategic initiatives to help us reach our growth goals as we establish and continue to grow the Revenue Operations function.
This role is responsible for building and managing an operations function that will support and accelerate the success of our rapidly growing sales and marketing teams. This role requires prior sales operations experience and deep systems knowledge of Salesforce and other aspects of our GTM tech stack. This is a results-driven position that requires high integrity, high EQ, an openness to feedback, and a willingness to learn and grow.
What You'll Do
- Build an operations function that will support and accelerate the success of our growing sales and marketing teams
- Work closely with leaders of our go-to-market teams (Sales, Marketing, Account Management)
- Analyze, develop, and improve operational processes and systems such as lead sourcing and distribution, and territory management
- Develop and oversee compensation plan design and administration, in conjunction with leadership
- Be the platform owner and architect of our GTM tech stack from evaluation and implementation to enablement, vendor management, and ongoing maintenance
- Be the subject matter expert and proven leader on GTM processes & systems at Instawork
Who You Are
- 10+ years of experience in sales operations
- 3 years of previous managerial experience
- Deep Experience with Revenue systems (Salesforce) and GTM tools such as SalesLoft, Gong, D&B, ZoomInfo, LeanData, Hubspot, ChiliPiper, etc.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, including the ability to clearly communicate complex information to cross-functional leaders and executives
- Scalability-minded with an eye for process and a drive for continuous improvement
- Experience training go-to-market teams on systems workflows
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a track record of completing projects on time
- Excited and passionate to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot quickly
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build positive working relationships across the organization
- Bias for Action -- We are a growing team and an evolving product. We want a team of do’ers to drive the company forward, even if it means making decisions with incomplete information or being wrong.
- Act Like an Owner -- Treat this company as though it is your own. Execute on the fundamentals, and act creatively to drive growth. Your ability to drive impact in any part of our company is only limited by your courage and conviction, not your job title.
- Always Be Learning -- We are changing an entire industry. We strive to learn from each other and get better each day, week, and month, so that our team’s learnings can compound and we can all improve, together.
- Empathy, Trust, Candor -- Empathy for our business partners and professionals means we put ourselves in their shoes. Empathy for our colleagues means we are always upfront and honest with each other, which comes from trust.
Founded in 2016, Instawork is the leading flexible work app for local, hourly professionals. Its digital marketplace connects thousands of businesses and more than three million workers, filling a critical role in local economies. Instawork has been featured on CBS News, the Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, Associated Press, and more. In 2022, Instawork was ranked among the country’s top 10% of fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 and was included in the Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup list. Instawork was also named the 2022 ACE Award recipient for “Best Innovation” and one of the “Best Business Apps” by Business Insider. Instawork helps businesses in the food & beverage, hospitality, and warehouse/logistics industries fill temporary and permanent job opportunities in more than 25 markets across the U.S. and Canada.
For more information visit www.instawork.com
We value diversity on our team and firmly believe Instawork is stronger when we hire people who make their own unique contributions to our culture. We welcome all applicants and encourage candidates from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.